Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

armel tchakounte - What happened to him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• armel tchakounte - What happened to him?

Does anyone remember armel tchakounte? I think he was Waddock's first major signing for the club and came highly rated.
    What happened to him? and why wasn't he given a chance?

Coz he got injured badly. Plus was a poor player anyway. Charlton off loaded him to us. Says it all
    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      Does anyone remember armel tchakounte? I think he was Waddock's first major signing for the club and came highly rated.
      What happened to him? and why wasn't he given a chance?
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armel_Tchakounte

We got him off Carshalton.

Comment

answer to the OP ,not a lot
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Waddock/Paladini signing. Seem to remember a podcast not so long ago where Gallen and Bircham were laughing about him

Comment

Funnily enough was chatting to a fella at work today about the worst players ever at our clubs (he's Soton) and I mentioned this fella. Weren't he $hittu's pal or something that somehow wormed a contract out of us?!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I remember Gianni creaming his pants over him when talking about him. Then I think I then remembered Garry Waddock saying he's absolute pony if my memory serves me well.

Comment

Completely Paladini's doing. Signed by him and told to train with Wads 1st team.
                Paladini probably made from it somewhere along the line.

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                  Coz he got injured badly. Plus was a poor player anyway. Charlton off loaded him to us. Says it all
                  Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                  Charlton, Carshalton, what's the difference.....

Comment

I think he is working at a leisure centre in Wandsworth, or something along those lines (seriously)

Comment

Imports wood floorings, used to work at Virgin Active: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/armel-tchakounte/25/446/ab3

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                        Imports wood floorings, used to work at Virgin Active: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/armel-tchakounte/25/446/ab3
                        Had an advantage at the interview being a plank
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Heard he might be Gianni's first signing at Millwall if he takes over, creamin.....!! lol

Comment

Working...
                          X