Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ive pulled this forum back from the abyss.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive pulled this forum back from the abyss.............

.....my thread is now almost a 'classic'......ive got us posting n arguing again n im c ock a hoop this evening and have 6 minted lamb chops for tea.......marvellous!!

you know nothing john snow!!!!

Que?

Comment

Essex do as you likey in blowing their own trumpet shock, hold the front page
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

if we've got it we flaunt it mels!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

You've pulled back some F...S..n many times Facto
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

funny way to announce you're on a diet
            I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

And I was on the verge of signing up on 606

Comment

Memories! !!

Comment

well

well i can only speak for myself i seriously love the factomondo hes always cheering me up and when he had his last banning order i felt lost with out him,for my money the greatest posters of all time is alibabes from the dot org,and factomondo from this site,and theres no doubt with out these type of charactors,these message boards will die

but in terms of admin staff this site is so much better than the other sites,its the admin staff that have created this magical mix of part factual and part mythical threads
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Don't forget, you did almost push us over!

Comment

I think this forum would be pulled back from the abyss if like the away fans bit that most people never even click on, facto and ted had their own section. So every one of the thousands of threads they make every single day goes automatically into there own ted and facto section. Think the site would improve a million per cent the second that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        I think this forum would be pulled back from the abyss if like the away fans bit that most people never even click on, facto and ted had their own section. So every one of the thousands of threads they make every single day thread they ever start goes automatically into there own section. Think the site would improve a million per cent the second that happened.
                        Getting a very anti-Facto vibe from you lately mate? He upset you in some small way?

Comment

Not at all, i like him, but come on, do we really need that many different burnleeeeeeee threads? It does get a bit silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Not at all, i like him, but come on, do we really need that many different burnleeeeeeee threads? It does get a bit silly.
                            WATRB silly? Never!!!
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Bradley orr and trevor kingham anyone? I rest my case. You got the power krill, do it please mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X