Clint Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint Hill

Take a bow .........great player deservedly skipper, and deserves to be in the side

Based on what he did in the secondhalf today, yes. But his speed does still concern me. Anyway, It´s early doors and Harry picks the team..
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Egg on my face but I love it!

Comment

Top pro . Look a tight solid outfit at the mo. Not used to that

Comment

fickle fans eh.........just love 'em!

Comment

Every throw in he had a larf with the fans, great pro

Comment

Thank you, Clint Hill. MOTM. Outstanding for the goal. So solid at the back.

Comment

Good game. Well done.

Comment

Good lad, 100% every game
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

For me, Hill & Dunne together on that left hand side are too slow.

Hill also gave Bolton a golden opportunity to score in the first half with a misplaced pass.

He did brilliantly for our goal though so I don't want to be too critical but I think we need a bit more pace at left back.

Comment

Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
                      For me, Hill & Dunne together on that left hand side are too slow.

Hill also gave Bolton a golden opportunity to score in the first half with a misplaced pass.

He did brilliantly for our goal though so I don't want to be too critical but I think we need a bit more pace at left back.
                      I'm with you.
                      Love Hill but he's way past it as a left back. Him and Dunne on that one side are asking for trouble. Personally would drop Dunne, chuck Hill CB and have that Korean chap LB.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        I'm with you.
                        Love Hill but he's way past it as a left back. Him and Dunne on that one side are asking for trouble. Personally would drop Dunne, chuck Hill CB and have that Korean chap LB.
                        Agreed Matty. Surprised Yun hasn't got another chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
                          Agreed Matty. Surprised Yun hasn't got another chance.
                          Don't think his messed up yet has he?

Comment

hill deserves praise for his commitment and effort as does Dunne. they both have a lot of experience which could prove vital, but they are slow and probably should not both be in the side together, could have been punished today if Beckfird had not shot wide having eased past Dunne.

Comment

I love the guy but Hill was pretty poor in the 1st half I thought, he is starting to look his age a bit.

Did well 2nd half but could have cost us against a better attacking team

Comment

Working...
                              X