Dunne Deal!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunne Deal!!

Personally I'm pretty pleased about this. Good shout for captain next season?!!!

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/d...-year-contract

Is it confimed then?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Good signing - got to get Parker too though for CM - otherwise he will be left exposed like all the other CBs last year.

Comment

Seems like a risk to me considering his recent injury record but at the same time he could easily go on to be this season's Nelson.

Certainly no nonsense and a good leader too.

Comment

Happy with this.

Comment

Give him a chance .......only one year deal so not too big a commitment

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
              Seems like a risk to me considering his recent injury record but at the same time he could easily go on to be this season's Nelson.

Certainly no nonsense and a good leader too.
              Where's the risk?........One year contract with no transfer fee!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Agree with that. Not more than one year.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Comment

Could be a great signing, personally think we should go for someone who has been at the club a bit longer for captain though like hill or dezza

Comment

This is what we should be seeing.

Relatively low risk and could indeed prove a very good signing. No transfer fee and if it doesn't work out, no long term exposure. He'll be very keen to prove himself to secure his next contract, also.

Looks like good business.

Comment

Low risk move and great business as fat as I'm concerned!! When fit he's a very good defender and a good pro!! The other bonus to me is he wants to get back into the Ireland team so he's got ambition and will need to play to a high level to get back In That squad which is good for us!!

Comment

Good signing imo

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
                            Could be a great signing, personally think we should go for someone who has been at the club a bit longer for captain though like hill or dezza
                            I really hope those 2 will be back ups rather than starting games, let alone captaincy. If Parker comes in I'd have him captain.

Comment

I like this signing, if its actually done. Experienced, no-nonsense leader and will help improve Onuha immensely.

Comment

Working...
                              X