No announcement yet.

Believe what you like I'm not sure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redknapp likes crouch, he certainly has a couple of good seasons left in him especially at championship level, 20 goals nailed on, if we can swop hime for hoilett and SWP that would be the bargain of all time, and with Bothroyd gone there is a slot for a target man
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Crouch is twice the player SWP is. Physically that is......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Crouch is twice the player SWP is. Physically that is......
        Not sure what Crouch currently earns a week.
        But I think SWP is on quite a high wage, with Jay B released and if Hoillett goes as well its probably no more to have Crouch.
        Hope this is true, Crouch is the type of player we can do with.
        Always gives 100% and will score goals

Comment

crouch got ratings when we played stoke , i would have him here would give 100%

Comment

Just an observation - everybody seems to have a pop at the board / manager when they look at / are rumoured to be buying anybody that isn't "young & hungry", yet Crouch seems exempt form this because he is a QPR fan?

Personally, would welcome him with open arms provided he wasn't on a big whack - the blokes past his best but would still do a good job up top and at least we know he would half try!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

No more past it players in Crouch. Would rather someone like Dwight Gayle or Charlie Austin.
              Last edited by Yousef; 21-06-2013, 07:54 AM.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I would take Crouch in a heart beat! People seem to forget we are playing in the championship now and Crouch would be head and shoulders (excuse the pun) above 99% of the strikers in that league. People saying his past it at 32! if he looks after himself which he does, being 32 isn't a problem. He is a good lad, wouldn't have a big time attitude nor cause trouble in the camp, a good honest pro. If we somehow keep of Adel & Remy and add Crouch to the forward line no team in the championship would deal with that attacking line up. Also people seem to think because Crouch is 6 foot what ever, he must be a target man, Wrong. The guy has a great touch and very skillful, if anything he is terrible in the air!

Anyway no need to get excited because I would be amazed if Crouch is playing in the championship next season.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

No thanks, his heart may be in the right place for us but he is over 30 and hasn't been prolific for years.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Guys Crouch is a no brainer, if we can get rid of Swp & Hoilett (not for free) in the process then it's amazing.

Crouch is really good still, I'd be so excited
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                      Guys Crouch is a no brainer, if we can get rid of Swp & Hoilett (not for free) in the process then it's amazing.

Crouch is really good still, I'd be so excited

Comment

I'm alot more wary of signings since Hughes' reign. Hoping Harry can help me put faith back into QPR managers

Comment

Crouchie 5/2 to come here with oddschecker in football specials, odemwingie 10/1

Comment

I'd want a nice lump of money on top of Crouch if Hoilett & SWP were going the other way tbh.

Comment

Working...
                            X