No announcement yet.

Don't get what arry is thinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there is more to it, we have to reduce our wage bill and we had to cut our cloth in some areas.

Both Bothroyd and Campbell hardly featured for us in 2 years so I doubt they would feature next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
      Quality player... But he is shot to bits
      AJ a 'quality' player? Just shows how overused the word is. If you're talking 'quality' players then Remy surely qualifies.

I'm not convinced AJ is in Remy's league.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        AJ a 'quality' player? Just shows how overused the word is. If you're talking 'quality' players then Remy surely qualifies.

I'm not convinced AJ is in Remy's league.
        Strange how you picked up AJ quality comment, yet dismised cisse comment on him being classed as lethal.

He wouldn't even break into a jog to be lethal let alone run
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I also think if fit AJ is much more of a handful to mark than cisse and has good movement, always a big if as he seems like a walking injury but a much better option than cisse and 2nd choice to remy
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Strange how you picked up AJ quality comment, yet dismised cisse comment on him being classed as lethal.

He wouldn't even break into a jog to be lethal let alone run
            I'm not convinced Cisse is lethal either. If he had his head screwed on right then he's a handful, but not sure about lethal. Messi and RVP are lethal, but Cisse is not in their class.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              I also think if fit AJ is much more of a handful to mark than cisse and has good movement, always a big if as he seems like a walking injury but a much better option than cisse and 2nd choice to remy
              That's my problem with keeping him,.......... he could get injured putting his feet up.

Comment

No point keeping AJ, especially in the Championship where he'll just pick up more injuries.

No point keeping Bothroyd, never really looked up for it and had plenty of chances to put a shift in and be a nuisance but often let most games pass him by.

Would keep DJ as i think he'll score a fair few goals in the Championship.

Think we're stuck with Bobby either way.

Cisse wants out so get shot asap. Will never forget the goals he scored to help keep us up.

Remy will be gone soon enough, which is gutting as he could have got bags of goals for us.

Comment

Working...
                X