OMG - Neil Warnock Audio Book - 4 hours 33 mins and 35 seconds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG - Neil Warnock Audio Book - 4 hours 33 mins and 35 seconds

Listen to it right through till where chapter 14 starts. It will make the hairs on the back of you neck stand up.

After the Watford game... While Amit took all the players out in Mayfair, while Neil went home with the wife and the kids. They got in at 8pm and all got into their PJ's, Aimee opened a bottle of Champers, Neil had a cheese sandwich and they all curled up and watched Sky Sport News.

Absolutely love it. Oh the memories it brought back.

What kind of cheese?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Eeee he lives it uuup that warnock fella.

Comment

While he was enjoying his cheese I was p!ssing into pint glasses & sinking copious amounts of alcohol somewhere in Watford. Great day

Comment

[QUOTE=Dazzer1977;1091962]

After the Watford game... While Amit took all the players out in Mayfair, while Neil went home with the wife and the kids. They got in at 8pm and all got into their PJ's, Aimee opened a bottle of Champers, Neil had a cheese sandwich and they all curled up and watched Sky Sport News.

QUOTE]Whilst we danced on tables in the pubs in Watford town centre. What a night

Comment

Hey Dazza - You know that's only the first half of the book don't you? I'm listening to the Part two right now!

I'm only asking as your thread title only mentions the length of part 1. Part 2 is pretty much the same length! The whole thing is about 9 hours in total

I'm very careful to make sure I get all parts of electronic audio feeds ever since I did a tour of Alcatraz in around 1991 when the audio tour consisted of a Sony Walkman type thing. My ex wife and I wandered round at different paces and I was surprised that she wasn't at the finish when I got there as she shot off ahead of me and in fact didn't turn up for about 45 minutes. On the ferry back to the mainland we talked about various parts of the prison and what our favorite bits were and she was talking about areas I couldn't remember. Long story short...apparently when one side of the tape finished you needed to take it out, turn it over and press play! I hadn't and so totally missed the the second half of the tour. I had to fly back in 2001 and re-do to the tour...they had digital units then so even idiots like me couldn't get it wrong :yush:

So...if you haven't downloaded part 2 you might want to do it before your free subscription times out.

Great read (listen) btw!
            Last edited by padstow; 21-06-2013, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              Listen to it right through till where chapter 14 starts. It will make the hairs on the back of you neck stand up.

Absolutely love it. Oh the memories it brought back.
              Did you make the cheese sandwich...?

Comment

[QUOTE=Bigdave;1092030]
                Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post

QUOTE]Whilst we danced on tables in the pubs in Watford town centre. What a night
                Fell off the one I was dancing on!!!
                My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Just reached this chapter, in bits here. What a great memory, I was so drunk by the end of the day. Spoons in Watford was best pub Atmos ever.

Comment

that was one of my favourite away days, conga in the watford stand

Comment

Working...
                    X