Is Harry a proven great manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Harry a proven great manager?

Can't believe how upset people get if you suggest he isn't. A good manager, yes - a manager who can do well when he has a lot of money to spend. A "great" manager, get out of here.
    Yes
    79.07%
    No
    20.93%

Get lost with your constant threads trying to cause arguments full of negativity.

Comment

Thing is - A lot of people are going out of thier way to create a negative atmosphere.

By the sounds of it you keep creating similar threads asking for similar arguments.

I came to understand that we are all entitled to vent on here and fair dooze to those that do because this year has been tough. However this sort of question seems pointless

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
        Thing is - A lot of people are going out of thier way to create a negative atmosphere.

By the sounds of it you keep creating similar threads asking for similar arguments.

I came to understand that we are all entitled to vent on here and fair dooze to those that do because this year has been tough. However this sort of question seems pointless
        These kind of questions are important. Harry has played it wrong recently, with his negative tactics against teams like West Ham and Norwich. A win and a loss would have been better than two draws. We need points, none of our rivals are totally rubbish, they're all going to get wins here and there, if we don't, we go down. Simple as that.

Yet some people think Harry is above any criticism. "In Harry we trust", and if anyone disagrees, they're negative, not a true fan etc. I remember they were saying the same thing about a certain manager at Highbury eight years ago - eight years later, they have won no trophy.

Comment

No

Comment

All you do is post negative rubbish then whine like a bitch say you going to leave then come back. Which all you are doing is the same sh1te which you did before you came back.

Comment

OP and QqprSinceBirth, behave or take a 24-hour pause.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I am not calling anyone any names, I am responding to those are acting like bullies. As moderator, you need to put them in check. Thanks.

Comment

I need more razor blades
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                    These kind of questions are important. Harry has played it wrong recently, with his negative tactics against teams like West Ham and Norwich. A win and a loss would have been better than two draws. We need points, none of our rivals are totally rubbish, they're all going to get wins here and there, if we don't, we go down. Simple as that.

Yet some people think Harry is above any criticism. "In Harry we trust", and if anyone disagrees, they're negative, not a true fan etc. I remember they were saying the same thing about a certain manager at Highbury eight years ago - eight years later, they have won no trophy.
                    I've highlighted this part as it shows how simplistic you think football is i.e if we dont play negatively, we will turn that draw into a win. If we had been more open at West Ham and against Norwich, we could have been beaten in both and have no points. We were a soft touch that lost countless gams when we shouldnt have and leaked goal after goal, you can't change that overnight and HR is trying to make us tough to beat before making us matchwinners each and every week.

This thread just doesnt really seem to make any sense. I've never though Redknapp was a 'great'- thats more along the lines of Ferguson, Mourinho, Van Gaal etc. We have a very good Premier League manager in charge of us- something we havent had in years IMO. What more can you ask of him?

I can understand why you're frustrated- everyone thought we'd be clear of relegation by now, but ultimately the task will probably turn out to be too big for any manager.

I won't take swipes at people for being negative, each to their own, I just see it as completely counter productive right now. Basically, you be negative (which it seems alot of QPR fans are finding great joy in doing at the moment) or you get behind the team and ask these sorts of questions at the end of the season, not at a time when we need everyone behind the manager and team.

Continue all the negativity and take shots at the manager, board players etc- we will go down. You will then have the joy of being negative after we loose to Hull 3-0 in the Championship.

IMO- If you really want us to beat the drop and stay in the Prem, you get behind the club. Come May, by all means let your hair down and have a negativity bonanza. I just dont think it's the right time for this sort of attitude from our fans.
                    Last edited by DouDou_87; 05-02-2013, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                      IMO- If you really want us to beat the drop and stay in the Prem, you get behind the club. Come May, by all means let your hair down and have a negativity bonanza. I just dont think it's the right time for this sort of attitude from our fans.
                      Excellent comments DouDou, especially this.

Re Rednapp a proven great manager? If he keeps us up then 100% yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                        Can't believe how upset people get if you suggest he isn't. A good manager, yes - a manager who can do well when he has a lot of money to spend. A "great" manager, get out of here.
                        Is there anything about QPR you do like?

Comment

We will not tolerate insults of fellow-posters on WATRB. Yes, even Marshy. This is not open to discussion.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            We will not tolerate insults of fellow-posters on WATRB. Yes, even Marshy. This is not open to discussion.
                            Fair cop it's an insult won't argue with that but surely when it's true it should be allowed at least start a poll to ask if posters think my statements true and see what the outcome is? We live in a democracy after all
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I wonder if this poll would be deleted straight away or allowed to stand:

Who is Marshy?

QPR fan
                              Chelsea fan
                              Fulham fan
                              James/HA9/fat ray/whatever his name is
                              Scott Jones
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4