• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRxLewis95 View Post
    What's your problem?
    that is the most welcome banning i have seen, well done mods

Comment

was that dude banned for this thread? Or is he breaking rules in other threads. If it was for this thread it is pretty petty and can't see the justification.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Come on guys, be honest now. When it was announced that Adel will be wearing the no.10 shirt next season, how many of you got a raging hard on? Did it turn you on like finding out a bird wears stockings and sussies? Was it a bit like 'Adel in a no.10 shirt mmmmm oh yeahhhhhh'

Don't be bashful lads, you can tell us ;)
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
          was that dude banned for this thread? Or is he breaking rules in other threads. If it was for this thread it is pretty petty and can't see the justification.
          lol

Comment

i think he could have a good season, I'm not saying yes though. Still a lot to prove in this league - seems to be really focused though and if he can keep himself trim, its possible he could have an amazing season for us

Comment

He was banned for no reason whatsoever, we just randomly pick people to ban when we are bored because we are so nasty. His postings yesterday on this and many other threads have nothing to do with his ban ... or do they
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

He had some sort of problem (not sure what it was) and his postings were objectionable. Several posters tried to pacify him but just received abuse and bad language in return (this was after midnight yesterday). One of the most objectionable post referred to Jamie Mackie. Everybody can have there own opinion about players but calling them useless and a waste of time (this is the mild version) is not really acceptable. Earlier in the day he posted that he had inside information about Hoilett and everybody joked about this (as we tend to do on this board but most people don't mean anything about this). He objected to this because he thought this was directly against him and then he went on a rant.

Comment

what ??????????????????
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                    i think he could have a good season, I'm not saying yes though. Still a lot to prove in this league - seems to be really focused though and if he can keep himself trim, its possible he could have an amazing season for us
                    agree mate

Comment

In the hole behind the Cisse, but he has to stay upsides. 4-4-1-1.

Or...You could even try him two up with Cisse... where yer man stan played...

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        that is the most welcome banning i have seen, well done mods

It really wasn't a difficult decision to be fair.

Comment

i think you went very easy on the juvenile.i on the other hand would have sent an unmanned drone round to his bedroom window and nuked the whole street, just in case he had any family or friends living in close proximity.just to make sure you understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post

It really wasn't a difficult decision to be fair.
                            No,.... it was the internet version of death by cop wasn't it?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by midland R View Post
                              i think you went very easy on the juvenile.i on the other hand would have sent an unmanned drone round to his bedroom window and nuked the whole street, just in case he had any family or friends living in close proximity.just to make sure you understand.
                              Now that would be a juvenile thing to do
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X