Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holloway Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by topperharley View Post
    Reading, Newcastle, Brighton, Wigan, Leeds were all excellent team performances. We also managed to win a couple playing poorly, which is a good sign i reckon.

    Though, I do wonder now if he really was trying out new players or if he thought it was the best way to beat that team, and got lucky/unlucky before and after the break. There were a decent amount of changes in both runs.

    QPR should not be anywhere near the drop you are right.

    The current team is lacking so much on the pitch, especially when the players have the ability to fill much of those areas that are lacking.

    He doesn't know his best 11.

    Either way, Ollie is here for the next two games barring a meltdown in the back office.

    So yeah, i do hope we win the next two games 3-0 with convincing performances, but kinda think i shouldn't hold my breath, and that writing be on the wall eh.
    5 good games in 26 is not really a good sign.

    Yes, he is likely to be here for the remaining fixtures, but quite fittingly Norwich should be his last game as it was his first in this shambolic spell.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      5 good games in 26 is not really a good sign.

      Yes, he is likely to be here for the remaining fixtures, but quite fittingly Norwich should be his last game as it was his first in this shambolic spell.
      No, 5 in 26 ain't. Maybe there were others i've missed?

      Regardless the results tell the true story.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by topperharley View Post
        Reading, Newcastle, Brighton, Wigan, Leeds were all excellent team performances. We also managed to win a couple playing poorly, which is a good sign i reckon.

        Though, I do wonder now if he really was trying out new players or if he thought it was the best way to beat that team, and got lucky/unlucky before and after the break. There were a decent amount of changes in both runs.

        QPR should not be anywhere near the drop you are right.

        The current team is lacking so much on the pitch, especially when the players have the ability to fill much of those areas that are lacking.

        He doesn't know his best 11.

        Either way, Ollie is here for the next two games barring a meltdown in the back office.

        So yeah, i do hope we win the next two games 3-0 with convincing performances, but kinda think i shouldn't hold my breath, and that writing be on the wall eh.
        Wigan wasn't. We were quite lucky in that one

        Comment


        • Originally posted by topperharley View Post
          No, 5 in 26 ain't. Maybe there were others i've missed?

          Regardless the results tell the true story.
          There might have been one or two more half decent performances but by and large they have ranged from dreadful poor mediocre or just plain shambolical. This just about sums him up as a manager and tactician in my view. Every now and then he might have a half decent run. How he ever won promotion to the premiership with Backpool and Palace I do not understand.

          As some have said already, anyone else would have been hounded out by now.

          Comment


          • “I’ve Learnt The Hard Way”: Tony Fernandes On Football Fandom And Attempting To Build The New QPR http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/882718699?-294:802:0

            Looks like he has not learnt his lesson believes Holloway is the man to get us promoted God help us.
            Last edited by Macca; 25-04-2017, 08:51 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              The DoG is Director of Garbage
              Clever.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

              Ebere Eze - 3
              Pawel Wszolek - 2
              Luke Freeman - 2
              Joel Lynch - 1
              Tomer Hemed - 1
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 1
              Matt Smith - 1
              Massimo Luongo - 1
              Toni Leistner - 1
              Geoff Cameron - 1

              Summer Transfers 2018

              IN
              Toni Leistner, Angel Rangel, Tomer Hemed (loan), Nakhi Wells (loan), Geoff Cameron (loan).

              OUT
              Jamie Mackie, James Perch, Nedum Onuoha, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Jack Robinson, Alex Smithies, David Wheeler (loan), Ryan Manning (loan), Conor Washington.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Macca View Post
                “I’ve Learnt The Hard Way”: Tony Fernandes On Football Fandom And Attempting To Build The New QPR http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/882718699?-294:802:0

                Looks like he has not learnt his lesson believes Holloway is the man to get us promoted God help us.
                So uncles new direction are chest beaters and limited players who will bleed for the club.

                In other words, cheap dross to keep things ticking over until there is a verdict to the stadium and sports village plans.

                If unsuccessful in those plans, I predict a sell off.

                Either way, we will rot away for the next 2 years playing puntball.

                Just my opinion.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  So uncles new direction are chest beaters and limited players who will bleed for the club.

                  In other words, cheap dross to keep things ticking over until there is a verdict to the stadium and sports village plans.

                  If unsuccessful in those plans, I predict a sell off.

                  Either way, we will rot away for the next 2 years playing puntball.

                  Just my opinion.
                  I fear that you could be right on that.

                  I refer again to my 'wake up and smell the coffee' thread I posted after Ramsay was appointed on a permanent basis.

                  Unfortunately what I wrote then is not far off what has been happening to the club in the 2 seasons in the Championship up until now.

                  If Fernandes thinks that Holloway is the right man to take QPR forward then he is as deluded as. Les Ferdinand and some of the fans on here.

                  Perhaps they are all impressed with the narrow puntball garbage that has seen 16 defeats from 28 games since November.

                  Maybe they truly believe that it will all come good in 2017-18 (and they still believe in Father Christmas and the Tooth Fairy).

                  Comment


                  • Don't insult the two pillars of world society who've been around for hundreds of years.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      I fear that you could be right on that.

                      I refer again to my 'wake up and smell the coffee' thread I posted after Ramsay was appointed on a permanent basis.

                      Unfortunately what I wrote then is not far off what has been happening to the club in the 2 seasons in the Championship up until now.

                      If Fernandes thinks that Holloway is the right man to take QPR forward then he is as deluded as. Les Ferdinand and some of the fans on here.

                      Perhaps they are all impressed with the narrow puntball garbage that has seen 16 defeats from 28 games since November.

                      Maybe they truly believe that it will all come good in 2017-18 (and they still believe in Father Christmas and the Tooth Fairy).


                      Obviously really hope we get the results we need but makes me laugh how quiet you went when we went on those good runs lol, you disappeared completely, tickled me now back to youre moaning best! come on ollie and the boys sort it out then we can relax and look forward to a good season hopefully in the champilnship

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        5 good games in 26 is not really a good sign.

                        Yes, he is likely to be here for the remaining fixtures, but quite fittingly Norwich should be his last game as it was his first in this shambolic spell.
                        And what about the games we played well in and didnt get the results?! Quite a few games as i remember!

                        Comment


                        • Weve been losing since the tinkering started ,what Ollie is guilty of is not waiting till there were more points on the table till he started messing about. If we do go down ,he will have to carry the can ,but i dont believe we will , and when we dont , hopefully all this team changing etc will stand us in good stead for a top half finish next season .
                          When we stay up ,ollie should definitely be given the close season to put his ideas in place and change what he considers needs to be changed ( what he has learnt from the tinkering this season ) , then we can judge him by Christmas next season . Last thing we need (when we do stay up )is a new manager and to start from scratch again. Less drama would be nice.
                          We never do anything the easy way .
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            Weve been losing since the tinkering started ,what Ollie is guilty of is not waiting till there were more points on the table till he started messing about. If we do go down ,he will have to carry the can ,but i dont believe we will , and when we dont , hopefully all this team changing etc will stand us in good stead for a top half finish next season .
                            When we stay up ,ollie should definitely be given the close season to put his ideas in place and change what he considers needs to be changed ( what he has learnt from the tinkering this season ) , then we can judge him by Christmas next season . Last thing we need (when we do stay up )is a new manager and to start from scratch again. Less drama would be nice.
                            We never do anything the easy way .
                            Take your blinkers off and live in the real world it is not going to happen.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              Weve been losing since the tinkering started ,what Ollie is guilty of is not waiting till there were more points on the table till he started messing about. If we do go down ,he will have to carry the can ,but i dont believe we will , and when we dont , hopefully all this team changing etc will stand us in good stead for a top half finish next season .
                              When we stay up ,ollie should definitely be given the close season to put his ideas in place and change what he considers needs to be changed ( what he has learnt from the tinkering this season ) , then we can judge him by Christmas next season . Last thing we need (when we do stay up )is a new manager and to start from scratch again. Less drama would be nice.
                              We never do anything the easy way .
                              Cracking post sir and I couldn't agree more.
                              I played sunday league football today.

                              Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                              I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                              We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                And what about the games we played well in and didnt get the results?! Quite a few games as i remember!
                                I included Brighton where we lost.

                                Kinda meant the whole game rather than spells within it.

                                Post the good spell it was like he'd told them off for playing cohesively, then at Brighton they were like, nah, #### that. Then got told off again and lost the will to fight.

                                Not saying that's what happened, but it sure looked that way on the pitch.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X