Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brighton V QPR - Prediction Poll

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brighton V QPR - Prediction Poll

    What do you reckon? Tough one to call?
    Please vote.
    57
    Brighton Win.
    78.95%
    45
    Queens Park Rangers Win.
    8.77%
    5
    Draw.
    12.28%
    7

  • #2
    4 nil to Brighton...if we're lucky.

    Comment


    • #3
      On all known recent form, it's a big fat win for Brighton.

      What's that boozer in your avatar???

      Comment


      • #4
        Our local Rangers pub in 1974 mate.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Our local Rangers pub in 1974 mate.
          Stumped me for a minute, looks a bit like my old local from a distance. The Red Lion in Greenford

          Comment


          • #6
            Was a good carvery that. I used to hit there for the feed up before i went on the sesh in the Ballot Box.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Was a good carvery that. I used to hit there for the feed up before i went on the sesh in the Ballot Box.
              Only thing I remember eating there was a tuna sandwich. Everything else was liquid!

              Comment


              • #8
                I was amazed that so many on here predicted we'd beat Villa ,doesn't matter who we have to play next as we will lose ,only for smithies we'd be 2nd from bottom.I haven't put in my poll prediction as it's a ludicrous one

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                  On all known recent form, it's a big fat win for Brighton.

                  What's that boozer in your avatar???
                  I hang out there with me Somalian brothers now.its great.
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

                  London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    O dear I want to be positive and the last two performance's have been encouraging , if we could get out of there with a point it would be a great result , but I can see Brighton being just to strong for us at there's

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      1..We never win there.
                      2..its on Sky live.
                      3...We have lost five on the trot and dont even have a shot on goal anymore.

                      If any bet was a gauranteed banker, then its them to win.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        1..We never win there.
                        2..its on Sky live.
                        3...We have lost five on the trot and dont even have a shot on goal anymore.

                        If any bet was a gauranteed banker, then its them to win.
                        This is the championship though we will probably go and win

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                          This is the championship though we will probably go and win
                          This is QPR though. (Sadly)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                            I hang out there with me Somalian brothers now.its great.
                            Hallelujah snackbar!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              If this game was a P orn movie we will have our pants pulled down roughly bent over, rimmed, DP and will get jizzed on in our face and it's all getting filmed and circulated. It's going to be messy fellas. My gut feeling is will may lose!!

                              Who would be a QPR fan I can't wait. Did they announce at Half Time we have sold 1600 tickets or something like that
                              Last edited by West Acton; 18-12-2016, 10:37 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X