Points/ position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points/ position

What represents a good return of points under JFH between now and the end of the season and what would be deemed a failure?

The guys who back JFH as things stand fair play to you but is there a figure or a run of results between now and the end of the season that even you wouldn't be happy with or would question his suitability for the position of manager of our football club?

See I reckon mid table and another 30 - 35 points from the remaining 20 games and personally that's job done for this season and JFH has proved his worth, just about.

That would give us a minimum of 61 points and max 66 and I feel that's the minimum we should be achieving with this squad.

20 -25 and I would definitely be questioning if this guy is up to the challenge. Below 55 points with this squad and I don't think id have any faith in him taking the club forward.
    40-49 points
    21.88%
    50 - 55
    31.25%
    56 - 60
    25.00%
    61 - 70
    15.63%
    70 +
    6.25%
    Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 14-01-2016, 06:43 PM.

What's the benchmark to avoid relegation ? That's the minimum for me - anything more that pushes us up into midtable is a bonus now

More importantly want to see more passion and desire from the players

The Board have shot the club in the foot this season with their incohesive plans and manager swapping. If we stick with JFH and give him the chance to sort out the bloated unbalanced squad we're lumbered with, and the Board have an ounce of courage, then next season might be better

Comment

I think most season they say the 50 point mark. Though I believe someone like Peterborough went down on something like 52 a couple of seasons ago.

Comment

85 or he has to go.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          What represents a good return of points under JFH between now and the end of the season and what would be deemed a failure?

The guys who back JFH as things stand fair play to you but is there a figure or a run of results between now and the end of the season that even you wouldn't be happy with or would question his suitability for the position of manager of our football club?

See I reckon mid table and another 30 - 35 points from the remaining 20 games and personally that's job done for this season and JFH has proved his worth just about.

That would give us a minimum of 61 points and max 66 and I feel that's the minimum we should be achieving with this squad.

20 -25 and I would definitely be questioning if this guy is up to the challenge. Below 55 points with this squad and I don't think id have any faith in him taking the club forward.
          The squad is poor though especially with wasters like Fer , Sandro , Taroure

Need to get through this season and get rid of he high earners

Don't think it's an easy fix we have been mismanaged for years and will take a few transfer windows to sort it out

Also we will be under a transfer embargo this time next season so need to have a strong summer and most importantly a decent pre season
          We Are The People.....

Comment

Another 30 points and that would be a good return.

Comment

Would prefer to judge him after a preseason

Comment

I think most season they say the 50 point mark. Though I believe someone like Peterborough went down on something like 52 a couple of seasons ago.
                54 actually

Comment

54 actually

Comment

So have 4 people got us relegated then? Is that how it works.

Comment

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        So have 4 people got us relegated then? Is that how it works.
                        We ain't that bad !!!

Comment

I know that. Tell the six voting us relegated not me.

Comment

I'm glad I didn't renew
                            R's

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              85 or he has to go.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4