Predict duration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predict duration

Now we are all hoping that JFH will be a success at QPR and stay here for years. But we have been burnt so many times before. Ramsey seemed like a breath of fresh air and was on a lengthy contract to do rebuilding work, yet his tenure ended so quickly. What is your prediction for JFH? Months or years? I am making this poll anonymous because I don't want anyone being singled out for swimming against the current. Fellow-fans can be more toxic than the opposition, sadly. So vote freely. I'm on the fence right now, might vote later.
    6 months or less
    10.00%
    7-12 months
    26.67%
    couple of years
    50.00%
    many years
    13.33%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

I do not think this is an appropriate time for this poll.

Comment

2 years. Takes us up, stabilizes us in the Prem and leaves us, heartbroken for a top 4 club.

I'm a dreamer, but why not?

Comment

At you serious?

Comment

Got to be realistic, football has changed. The average life of a manager is 18 months - 2 years. Either sacked, or move on to better things. For me with Jimmy it will be the latter. Will do well with us then will go onto a better job. Hopefully he does the business on the pitch and off before he goes.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Incredible

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              Now we are all hoping that JFH will be a success at QPR and stay here for years. But we have been burnt so many times before. Ramsey seemed like a breath of fresh air and was on a lengthy contract to do rebuilding work, yet his tenure ended so quickly. What is your prediction for JFH? Months or years? I am making this poll anonymous because I don't want anyone being singled out for swimming against the current. Fellow-fans can be more toxic than the opposition, sadly. So vote freely. I'm on the fence right now, might vote later.
              I'm choosing not to vote as I just think this opens the minds of QPR fans to be potentially be negative.

Let just say WE as fans HOPE for JFH to be here in 5 years time with a great squad in the Prem, thats the aim right?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                I'm choosing not to vote as I just think this opens the minds of QPR fans to be potentially be negative.

Let just say WE as fans HOPE for JFH to be here in 5 years time with a great squad in the Prem, thats the aim right?
                Agree, FFS krill is as bad as hitman, the blokes been in 5mins & don't need these pathetic threads on here already, complete ####.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                  Agree, FFS krill is as bad as hitman, the blokes been in 5mins & don't need these pathetic threads on here already, complete ####.
                  Looks to me like some (same usual) people are just afraid of the results + only too happy to jump at me given half a chance
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    Incredible
                    Agree, it is an incredible appointment....

Comment

Oh FFS. Might have to come off here for abit.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        Oh FFS. Might have to come off here for abit.
                        Don't do that mate, this could be, hopefully one of our best ever appointments, enjoy this new era on here and at the bush.
                        The 'realists/trolls' win if you take a hiatus.

Comment

I will confidently say (am not voting) that JFH will be Head Coach for 6 months or less because he is officially Manager of QPR

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            The 'realists' win if you take a hiatus.
                            God help us if realism were to suddenly kick in.....

Comment

Not voting, rubbish poll.

Comment

Working...
                              X