http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...-sign-defender
    Yes
    24.07%
    No
    75.93%

The poll is expired.

not for 7m.

Comment

We should be building not treading water, so no.

Comment

Would take him, however, I feel like there's no substance to this story bar from: "Harry is after his ex-Spurs players".
        I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
          not for 7m.
          Yep best left alone for anywhere near that price injuries seem to come often

Comment

swap him for Wright phillips, ...... if they want to get rid of deadwood why cant we?.

Comment

He's only 27?! Thought he was at least 30/31...seems as if he's been around for ages!
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I thought he would be good when he first started playing. I don't rate him anymore, bypass this one please and think we can do better.

Comment

Decent addition to squad if you could get him for 3mil max anymore I would let it pass us by

Comment

All the players being linked to rangers from now till january will get snapped up by other clubs. Because we doodle to much in the transfer market
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Let the scouts go out and unearth diamonds in the lower leagues so if we decide to sell the club gets a good resale price and reinvests

Comment

27 is a good age. I'm just wary of his injury record too.

Comment

Nah

He doesn't have a brain, just relies on speed which he will lose. Plus that's expensive for a player who isn't necessarily going to improve our starting 11.

SWP round 2

Comment

Originally posted by dangould View Post
                            Let the scouts go out and unearth diamonds in the lower leagues so if we decide to sell the club gets a good resale price and reinvests
                            Agree with you Dan, we've built a team and it's to make some money on young players too.

Comment

Well we've unearthed one diamond it seems already, but do you really want to sell Chaz?
                              I have lived through the Richard Thompson era, and don't get this wanting to sell our brightest talents....it was selling Les that relegated us for 15 long years

Comment

Working...
                              X