No announcement yet.

Austin or Defoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can keep Austin, I doubt any genuinely big clubs are going to go for him. We should offer him a new deal though.

Vargas will probably stay as well. None of the top 5 will come for him, and he won't get higher wages anywhere else. He's doing well here after struggling in Italy/Spain and I'm sure he'd rather stay in London with Isla & Sanchez than move up north…

Defoe is another SWP waiting to happen. I would much rather go for someone like Danny Ings, or try someone from a European league.

Comment

Charlie boy all day long.

Defoe would be nice I'll be honest as he scores goals, but only one, Charlie no doubt.

Comment

What nit wit voted for Defoe?! This should be a public poll!
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
          What nit wit voted for Defoe?! This should be a public poll!
          I always knew Harry viewed the forum, this confirms it

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
            I always knew Harry viewed the forum, this confirms it

Comment

Austin just gets better and better but should he get injured then I fear for us
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
              X