Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After today's game, Harry confident we will stay up up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After today's game, Harry confident we will stay up up.

What do you think?
    Agree
    84.21%
    Disagree
    15.79%

The poll is expired.

If we bring in a few more players, sure.

Comment

We might stay up but I'm not confident.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Far too early to tell yet
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

We will need to beat teams like Hull especially at home. Otherwise it could be a long season of despair. However, it was not all bad as some of our play was good but can we do this against the better teams.?

Comment

I don't know which way to vote. Phil Beard said on BBC London before the game that we are looking to bring in another 2 permanent signings. All will hinge on this. Truth is there are no easy games and playing the likes of Palace, Swansea, Leicester, Burnley , West Ham, WBA etc will all be tough games. If we get 12 wins and a good number of draws we'll be alright.

Comment

I'm not sure, losing against Hull City at Loftus Rd on the opening day gives little cause for optimism, though.

Comment

If did not have confident we going to stay up then may as well give up not go to the games and wait for championship next year.

Comment

Yeah, could........But, won't. Thanks anyway for that wonderful insight.

Comment

A lot of people probably thought we were gonners after bolton turned us over 4-0 on day 1 three years ago . Ended up staying up whilst beating the likes of arsenal, Liverpool and chelsea . It's obviously far to early to say either way but there were plenty of positives from yesterday . If you read some peoples posts then we might as well wave the white flag and sit out the next 37 games

Comment

He was confident last time also.

To be fair, looks like he has every reason to be confident this year. Just need to take our chances. We created enough of them yesterday.

Comment

We'll do enough to get 17th as I have always believed. Thought we looked good enough for the win yesterday let alone a draw

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          We'll do enough to get 17th as I have always believed. Thought we looked good enough for the win yesterday let alone a draw
                          Yes, I think if we had got the penalty we had enough momentum to win it.

Comment

Too early to discuss.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I was certainly pleased with the performance sat.

A few negatives from me was I sat in x block and I had a very good view of Simpson. He really doesn't understand the wing back role and I really hope this Isla is fit for sat.
                              We ended up playing a formation of 4 1 3 2 because Simpson never left his half of the pitch. This really does invite pressure on the right hand side of defence.
                              A guy at the back of X block was giving Danny some real abuse, which isn't the answer and certainly won't help him but he is a player that isn't comfortable in the role and I think Harry noticed he was having a mare as he did take him off. I certainly would like to see Nedum over Dunne. I think Harry went for his experience but playing that formation dunne can also look very exposed. Apart from those 2 players I felt that the team looked good. A more creative player is also important but we did create chances and for me that was a huge plus on last season performances. Remy looked lively and I hope Austin gets a goal as he is clearly lacking in confidence which is a concern. I think we should stay positive and look at the pluses but we just need to be more clinical and we will win games.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X