Last day of the transfer window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last day of the transfer window

Harry's day is the last day of the transfer window, so how many players will we sign either on loan or brought?
    Zero
    9.76%
    14.63%
    31.71%
    19.51%
    4 or more
    24.39%

The poll is expired.

'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

We will have done all our business before then
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Sorry I misread the question, I thought you were asking how many players we would sign by the last day of the transfer period.

Comment

I hop none becasue we're all sorted well ahead of the deadline day, which lets not forget is 2 weeks after the season has started! WE want everyone in and involved in pre season and prepared for the opening game against Hull.

Comment

Hope not...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
            Hope not...

Crouch is so useless as a footballer he may well be in McDonalds serving Big Macs.

Comment

I reckon Harry will go absolutely mental on TDD. 4 in at the very least.

Comment

Hope not. Done naff all on deadline day for QPR apart fr
                Kranjcar

He's not as good as people say he is on that day. 3 or 4 bang average strikers on te last window after everyone told me not to worry......... Not going to lie,
                I'm worried QPR are going to fail this important transfer window
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

2 players.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                    Hope not. Done naff all on deadline day for QPR apart fr
                    Kranjcar

He's not as good as people say he is on that day. 3 or 4 bang average strikers on te last window after everyone told me not to worry......... Not going to lie,
                    I'm worried QPR are going to fail this important transfer window
                    You rated Niko? Really? I'd class him in the bang average!

As for deadline day last year, it was well known the board wouldn't back Harry, therefore we went for numbers rather than quality.

Hopefully none, but as is football nowadays and the popularity of deadline day, I reckon quite a few. Clubs will try to hang on to their star players for as long as possible, trying to get better deals etc. I guess the next few weeks will tell, at the moment we're well short so it's going to be busy.

Comment

Harry has tweeted we need 5 or 6 players. Assuming we get Caulker and the Iceland striker by end of next week, then that leaves 3 more. That's why I predict 3 players on last day of the Transfer window. Depends if we going to sign jack collison as well since he is training with us
                      'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                        Harry has tweeted we need 5 or 6 players. Assuming we get Caulker and the Iceland striker by end of next week, then that leaves 3 more. That's why I predict 3 players on last day of the Transfer window. Depends if we going to sign jack collison as well since he is training with us
                        Has he really, what's his twitter mate, because I would love to see this
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Not everything is in our hands. Tony says he wants Remy's future sorted quickly. But want means nothing. If Liverpool hang on till deadline day to trigger the release clause then we will be scrabbling around for another striker. Adel cd also go late on. Granero also a possibility. And that is the stage of the transfer window that worries me. Am happy to bide our time to get Caulker etc for the right price and if it drags into next week, so be it? But what I don't want to see is flashing up on SNN at five to midnight or whenever it is "QPR in last minute loan push for X" which is likely to be Maigia Mark 11 - a desperation signing.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            Not everything is in our hands. Tony says he wants Remy's future sorted quickly. But want means nothing. If Liverpool hang on till deadline day to trigger the release clause then we will be scrabbling around for another striker. Adel cd also go late on. Granero also a possibility. And that is the stage of the transfer window that worries me. Am happy to bide our time to get Caulker etc for the right price and if it drags into next week, so be it? But what I don't want to see is flashing up on SNN at five to midnight or whenever it is "QPR in last minute loan push for X" which is likely to be Maigia Mark 11 - a desperation signing.
                            I thought they already had triggered the release clause? That's why he went to Boston for his medical?
                            Might be taking this long because they're having trouble thrashing out personal terms.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              I thought they already had triggered the release clause? That's why he went to Boston for his medical?
                              Might be taking this long because they're having trouble thrashing out personal terms.
                              Stainrod posted this over a week ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X