Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name your two teams for the playoff final. Pick two.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QPR v Wigan, although it's a difficult one to call.

A month ago I thought it was going to be between the teams that were in the top eight at that time, but things have been shaken up since then. Brighton have a game in hand and were looking good until they lost three on the bounce, Bournemouth have come from nowhere, Florist have gone into meltdown, Ipswich are doing OK. And Burnley's have lost one of their key players for the season, and maybe Ings and Trippier will be out for a while. So there's no telling whether they will be dragged back and you or Derby get the second auto. If we beat Wigan tonight - which will be hard but not impossible - then you and the sheep-botherers might just be in with a chance.

We live in interesting times!

Comment

foxy fellow which game do you think will seal your promotion??
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        foxy fellow which game do you think will seal your promotion??
        If they win tonight all they have to do is beat shef weds saturday and its official.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          If they win tonight all they have to do is beat shef weds saturday and its official.
          Yep, that's the one. I'm hoping that's the way it pans out, because I really would like to watch it on TV - rather than listening to it on the Foxes Player feed. I'm also hoping that our game against Rangers - also on the television - is the one where we become Champions, if that happens. To be honest, I think the match tonight will be a tough one, so would take a draw, but a win would be brilliant: same thing applies to the match against you guys.

I need a bit of cheering up. I was all set to come back to the UK for the last match of the season, against Doncaster, which should be a bit of a party day, and I found out this afternoon that (a) we have French-speaking bed-and-breakfast guests that weekend, and (b) my daughter and her boyfriend are coming down for that week. So that's b0lloxed that idea.

Comment

Originally posted by LanguedocFox View Post

I need a bit of cheering up. I was all set to come back to the UK for the last match of the season, against Doncaster, which should be a bit of a party day, and I found out this afternoon that (a) we have French-speaking bed-and-breakfast guests that weekend, and (b) my daughter and her boyfriend are coming down for that week. So that's b0lloxed that idea.

Me old fella used to call that being under PETTICOAT Government
            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
              Me old fella used to call that being under PETTICOAT Government
              Well, I could have said I'm going anyway, but it's not worth the effort.

Anyway, after tonight, if we beat Sheff Wed, we need you and Derby to lose on Saturday and we'll be promoted. Not a lot to ask, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by LanguedocFox View Post
                Well, I could have said I'm going anyway, but it's not worth the effort.

Yep original diagnosis confirmed
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
                X