Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Rickson
    replied
    Well least the board got there philosophy running throughout the club now. We lose every week at all levels. That takes some doing. So fair play to em all . 4th tier Germans ffs. #itsonlyafriendly #weresh.it

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Didnt we lose to Crawley pre-season before winning the Championship?

#getagrip

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Furlong with big coaching will do just fine for us. We wants kids but want then be finished artifice straightaway

Manning showed promise then was shite end of season but he like Furlong needs patient and investment in them but investment in them means fans giving them a chance
    I agree with that but for me to develop these players we need a manager who is calm, collected and has full confidence in his methods. Holloway is none of those things. He's more daft than when he was manager first time and we are in a completely different situation now to then. Then we needed fight and spirit. Now we need some structure and organization to our play.

Leave a comment:

• guy.dunstan
    replied
    Didnt see the game this afternoon, but after reading all your comments on this game and the other pre seasons i'm dreading the start of the season. I know some on here have said we have missed 2 or 3 opportunities today and should have won, but we've let in 3 against opponents that are quite clearly some way below championship standard? What the bloody hell is going on at rangers? Surely we don't need another pre season to tell us that a fair few of our players just aint up to it!

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    A midtable postion will be a good start IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Westway View Post
    This lot play in the fourth bloody tier of German football! ANd they ironed us out with ease!
    FOURTH TIER PEOPLE! That's like Guisley turning us over!
    Haha flattened us out we should of won but for cox missing a couple and other missed chances! Talk about overeacting about a nothing friendly its like alot cannot wait for it to happen

Leave a comment:

• rickyranger
    replied
    Thing is the squad, whilst not promotion material, is mid table championship with a half decent manager who can organize and adapt. We have the worst of both worlds no money and a manager with appears to have no idea

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    Originally posted by Westway View Post
    This lot play in the fourth bloody tier of German football! ANd they ironed us out with ease!
    Ya we are pretty rubbish and I'm just hoping the new manager whoever he may be (in November /early dec),will have enough about him to keep us up

Leave a comment:

• Westway
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Always said Furlong was only picked because of his old man and the history attached. Another player that has just not improved.
    Some people think young players always get better by time but that is a serious mistake. Furlong has not any physical problems but his reading of the game and positioning are so poor he will never be a regular Championship player. It's been so obvious from day one. The sooner we get rid the better.

Leave a comment:

• Bigdave
    replied
    Whenever I've seen furlong I've been quite impressed with him. He needs to improve defensively but he's young enough to improve

Please God we don't have to watch that liability Perch play right back next season he's #### and a red card waiting to happen

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Petrasso can also play at the rightback. He is a Canadian International in that position.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    But you would moan if we had no scouting network. In fact you probably did.
    We are short of a right back and a forward.

And all the while, we have scouts scouting scouts. (Say that after 6 pints)

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Furlong with bit coaching will do just fine for us. We wants kids but want them to be finished article straightaway

Manning showed promise then was shite end of season but he like Furlong needs patients and investment in them but investment in them means fans giving them a chance
    Last edited by West Acton; 23-07-2017, 09:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    But you would moan if we had no scouting network. In fact you probably did.
    I'm not criticising the scouts but we might as well not have them , they must have recommended players to be signed this closed season and for whatever reason the club has opted not to bring them on board , was their club the asking to much , were they asking for higher wages than we would pay , did they want to big a signing on fee ?either way the scouts must be banging their heads against a brick wall

Leave a comment:

Working...
X