More spin in the press regarding Remy's move to QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More spin in the press regarding Remy's move to QPR

Love articles like this that follows. Nowhere does Remy say that he didn't want to join QPR. All he was saying was that he didn't really want to leave Marseille as a failure or until the end of the season. A joke website of the highest order...

QPR striker Loic Remy has rocked the club by claiming he did not want to join them in the first place.

The £10m man, who joined from Marseille in January, has seen his career at QPR blighted by injury.

He scored in their 2-1 win over Southampton at the weekend and also on his debut at West Ham, but if Remy had his way, he would not be playing for Harry Redknapp.

Newcastle seemed certain to sign the striker in January before the move was hijacked at the last minute but the 26-year-old told beIN Sport he did not want to leave Marseille.

"I didn't want to leave as a failure," said Remy, who had managed just one Ligue 1 goal this season before leaving the Stade Velodrome.

"I wanted to finish the season there and then go somewhere else. I was taken aback when I saw that the board had made their decision behind my back. When I learned that, I was a little disappointed.

"They told me at the last minute, that saddened me. Things were great with the rest of the squad."

Source: http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...#ixzz2MeXpbfJR
Working...
X