Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever turn up late for a rescheduled early KO, and were you let in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever turn up late for a rescheduled early KO, and were you let in?

Due to unfortunate circumstances, myself and three other unconnected home fans turned up at 2pm on Saturday for the recent Norwich home game. We were refused entry at reception by a doorman who said we couldn’t be admitted without being scanned in for health and safety reasons. So why weren’t scanners available at reception?

When I questioned that it must be normal for people to turn up late for re-scheduled early kick-offs, his reply was that ‘that’s why we keep the turnstiles open until halftime’. I found that response quite unbelievable on behalf of the club, considering that early KO halftime finishes at 1.45pm, and that the majority of fans would not be at the ground at that time expecting a normal 3pm start. I told him that was a load of cr*p. Any valid ticket holder should be able to enter the stadium at any time when there’s a game on.

I wasn’t very happy as an ST holder of missing my first ever home game. A friend of mine who turned up late for a recent early spurs game was admitted at 2pm. So I’m not sure what’s going on there. As I am on the club’s email list and regularly receive information about their other business, why can't we be emailed of match time changes.

Todate, no reply either. Maybe because I asked for redress. Not that I'm going to let this pass.
Working...
X