f a o qpr fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f a o qpr fans

when i started my campaign knowbody believed we could end up with the best manager in england

now we have just that in harry redknapp

now im after getting you guys to sign my petition to get the greatest striker since kes ferdinand

yes im talking about demba ba the greatest striker on our shores

help my campaign by simpley agreeing with me it only takes us to be united in our plight then we can win the fa cup this season,but we need a super striker
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Keslie Ferdinand.
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
      Keslie Ferdinand.
      Sir Ted know's his stuff and I agree about getting sir ferdinand.

I just hope he doesn't chase harry for a signature and a big hug because he could hurt harry without knowing it.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Are you ted?

Comment

Gary Penrice
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
            Are you ted?
            no but i've seen you and ted in person, and put it this way Loney, ted's had bigger sh its than you
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              no but i've seen you and ted in person, and put it this way Loney, ted's had bigger sh its than you
              Ha ha that must be why he still has a bidet.

Comment

Gary Bannister

Comment

Read somewhere that he's got dodgy knees and couldn't pass a medical.

Comment

hes

hes scored 11 goals already this season so he cant have dodgy knees,anyway harry only has touch dembas knees and he will heal him ,arry boy can do miracles and walk on water

More...

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Woooooo, "I've seen you in person".....

Comment

I aint buying this whole "he has dodgey knees" business with Ba. People have said that for years since Stoke bottled buying him after a half dodgey medical, and look at his record ever since. If thats with dodgey knees then who cares.

Pointless debate though tbh as he aint guna come to us is he, not a chance.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

when

when qpr unloaded les ferdinand onto the prem they should have learned a valuable lesson,that being that its no good worrying about defence if you cant score goals
                          you may go to old trafford and only get beaten by two goals and think that you have done well.but those two goals mean you get no points
                          hughes was a bit deluded in thinking that qpr could nick one nil victories all over the place,to survive the prem you need one or even better two super strikers

bad knees or not lets get him on board because if his knees go we can get paid out on the insurance

More...

Comment

It turns out that Ba has a knee problem, which he received playing for Belgian club ‘Mouscron.’ (No I have never heard of them either – and you never will again, because they suspended operations in 2009 after being declared bankrupt!) It was a pretty nasty injury which left a serious fracture in Demba’s tibia and fibula (the front and back bone of the leg), resulting in him being out for 8 months.

As if he wasn’t unlucky enough to be on the injury list – the surgeon only went and did a botch job! Yup! This resulted in Ba struggling with knee pain due to muscle damaged on the operating table. it is believed the problem stems from a nail inserted in his tibia that touched a sensitive part of the knee when it was removed. Subsequent surgery cleaned up the joint, but it has been enough to prompt most clubs to treat him with caution.

Demba Ba is on a pay-as-you-play £60,000 a week contract at Newcastle.

Comment

Working...
                            X