Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'I thought QPR were a Scottish club!' Stephane Mbia admits Rangers move was a mystery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell me I'm being stupid and this is a wind up post? I feel like crying
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

kleenex
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

worrying!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          kleenex
          17'000+ posts, are they all as good as that one? Aha
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Rubbish. If you believe that then you do not know anything about football and the way teams train.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
              Rubbish. If you believe that then you do not know anything about football and the way teams train.
              Sorry to say this but those things inside these things " " are quotes. What wouldnt surprise me is if mbia has been caught out a bit by the media as we all know how they can twist things. Doubt they would have printed actual quotes from the player if he hadnt said those words though

Comment

He doesnt care this prat is only looking for his next move thats why he only signed for 2yrs.

Comment

He's a very good player but I don't really like players who do not play for the shirt...and M'Bia is one of them. Sometimes I wish we had our promotion winning team playing week in week out, we may be losing a lot but at least we know they are giving it their all for themselves and the club.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Club definetly feels like its lost its soul and the pride that was restored under Warnock, weve a squad now packed with overpaid players who by the look of it don't seem to hurt after a defeat, they know nothing of QPR and playing for this fine club seems to be a chore not a priviledge.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                      Club definetly feels like its lost its soul and the pride that was restored under Warnock, weve a squad now packed with overpaid players who by the look of it don't seem to hurt after a defeat, they know nothing of QPR and playing for this fine club seems to be a chore not a priviledge.
                      This is only because we're in poor form. I don't think you can say that any of players under warnock cared for club anymore....take Paddy Kenny as a prime example. I can't fault commitment and work rate of new players like Nelson, diakite, Mbia, Park.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                        Also Warnock talks a good game about pride and integrity but its all ******.
                        Otherwise he would never even have consderiered signing Diouf.

Its just one of the sad state of affairs of football at the moment.There are very few of the Lee Cooks and Gareth Ainsworths of the world at this level.

What doesnt help however is that we have clearly tried to simply buy sucess instead buying hungry less "marqee" players who might actually idetify their interest more with the club. Is Bosignwa fighting to try to make a reputation that will means he will play in the prem for the rest of his career? No.

Comment

But to get the thread back on track....

Heres Savage who we all know has no massive love for QPR talking about Hughes working with him at Blackburn

" The way Hughes operates when his teams are defending is to use triggers, where you wait for the ball to get into a certain area and then react.

For example, at Rovers, as soon as Arsenal got over the halfway line, the centre-forward and central midfielders were expected to close the ball down, and the centre-backs pushed up to reduce the amount of space their creative players have to operate in.

Hughes would make it clear to us that we could not do it on our own. If I went to close Cesc Fabregas down and Tugay did not go with me, I would be out of the game because Arsenal would just pass around me"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20116250

That doesnt sound like not training to me... Unless Hughes has just siddnely decided to give up on his methods that were so successful at blacburn...
                          And a hell of allot more reliable source than a few dodgy quotes from a player whos first language isnt english and from a paper desperate to make a controversial story...

Comment

Working...
                          X