Ferndinand
    Nelson

Faurlin
    Granero
    Mbia

Holliet
    Taarabt
    Zamora
    Young Harriman is a RB. You'd play him, a complete EPL novice, at LB?

Brave move. I wouldn't.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

---------------Cesar-----------
      Dyer----Ferdinand-Nelsen----Hill
      ---------------M'Bia-----------
      ----------Granero-Faurlin------
      ------Hoilett------------Taarabt
      --------------Cisse/BZ------------
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

i hope SWP is not playing. He's had 6 games to impress and has done f**k all! Park I will reserve judgement, but he has been poor the last 2 games. I want to see Zamora up top with Tarabat and Hoilett behind him! Take the game to the opposition. F**k this defensive sh1t away from home. he has tried it since January and he has not won one away game yet!
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
          i hope SWP is not playing. He's had 6 games to impress and has done f**k all! Park I will reserve judgement, but he has been poor the last 2 games. I want to see Zamora up top with Tarabat and Hoilett behind him! Take the game to the opposition. F**k this defensive sh1t away from home. he has tried it since January and he has not won one away game yet!
          Exactly my thinking.
          Hughes time and again baffles me with his selections, all this negative boll0x is pointless because we always concede away from home anyway but then when we play with Hughes' negative tactics we dont look like f0cking scoring. Play Taraabt and Hoillet and attack the opposition. At least if we go a goal or 2 up we then have something to hold onto rather than go a goal down and then never look like scoring because w0nkers like SWP have no creativity or Adel is given the last 15 mins and expected to produce. At least if we go for it we cant say we havent tried.
          Really losing patience with Hughes now

Comment

Cesar

Onuoha
            Mbia
            Nelson
            Hill

Granero
            Faurlin

Hoilett
            Park
            Taarabt

Cisse

Since we don't have decent fullback, we need to have 5 in the middle.

Taarabt and hoilett to attack sides and park to roam and cover all the grounds.
            Last edited by Nightbreed; 05-10-2012, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X