Dexter scores again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Well being a defender that hs played at a decent level I realise what makes a striker a handful. Blackstock certainly isn't a handful and his all round game is very poor. Fact!!!!! as you love to dribble
    so you would not find peter crouch hard to defend against?

just because he is not that good on the floor

blackstock although no where near the level of crouch is a handfull for defenders

blackstock scored 30 goals altogether in the championship for us. you have to be good enough to do that.

even without his goal contribution he holds the ball up very well.

he continues to score for forest. he is a good championship player

Comment

He is at Forest for a reason. He is not a promotion chasing striker. That is why he plays for a bottom half/ midtable side. I don't rate our current strikers and we do need sign someone but if we want to be a top 6 side he has to be better than blackstock
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        He is at Forest for a reason. He is not a promotion chasing striker. That is why he plays for a bottom half/ midtable side. I don't rate our current strikers and we do need sign someone but if we want to be a top 6 side he has to be better than blackstock
        a striker can do no more than score. that's what blackstock is doing. he scored 14 in a poor qpr team. thats hard to do.

Comment

Working...
        X