ramblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ramblings

First of all numbers wise i thought our support was pretty good filled the top stand plus a few hundred downstairs so approx 1500 not bad for a Saturday night televised game.
    But we made little or no noise, there was about 10 -15 little herberts at the back of the top stand who had seen to many football violence movies who spent the game taunting the City fans i found them (QPR Fans) a embarresment i dont think they could throw a decent punch beteewn them.
    To the game i thought for the 1st 20 mins we was looking to get autographs, we could have been 3 down by then but after that we played some good stuff indeed in the 2nd half at times we controlled the game, after Zamora scored Nelson had 2 great chances

Green I thought he had a decent game punched 1 cross away badly when it was a easy chance not at fault for the goals
    Nelson had a good game in defence should have scored at least 1
    SWP I thought he had a decent game some great tackles and a couple of good runs
    Granero he looks a proper player to me and going to get better
    Faurlin to play 2 games in a few days after the time he was out is a miricle showed good flashes he will be back to speed soon top player
    Park 2nd half thought he looked a top player
    Zamora did not rate him last year so far this season he has been great and he was yesterday
    Johnson never stoped down him that Zamora scored
    Dyer Looked very good when he came on looking forward to more of him

Trust me we did not play bad yesterday we are going to get much better
    Keep the faith COYR's
    Last edited by dangould; 02-09-2012, 11:25 AM.
Working...
X