All this youll never beat the Irish, commentator crap love in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this youll never beat the Irish, commentator crap love in

Should be ,youll never loan any money to their government etc again.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

for one of the 'pigs' of europe plenty seem oblivious to these times of austerity!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

with all the shauns out of country whos gonna dig thos e footings for you this week facto?

Comment

.......have 'gregorz' on 50 a day for that old bean!!

Comment

The little fella?!?!?!
          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

no his polish 3rd cousin

Comment

"you'll never beat the Irish,by more than 2 goals"....we had to change our song,and that could change to 3 goals after Thursday's game!

Comment

No sympathy for them need to get a reality check like England our brand of footbal doesn't work any more? mind you by the look f it nor does Spains too many passes not clinical enough

Comment

Don't have the players,midfield is shite,they were miles better but ref was shocking,gave us nothing!

Comment

Watching Ireland - and England - is like watching 1960s football. Hoof it up field and hope for the best. We've know for 20 years it doesn't work yet none of the British/ Irish teams seem to have improved their technique.

Comment

I thought the commentator on ITV was going to come in his strides when Ireland scored. Don't know what the fuss was about. Ireland is just as foreign as Croatia is, so should have stayed neutral.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

It is odd the Irish thing. I know it USED to be part of the UK but think that Brumie twazock even referred to it as a "home" nation, which apart from anything else probably annoyed the Irish. When I've been in the Republic I've noticed the British TV is watched quite extensively. Is it because our tv channels have high Irish viewing figures? Maybe Rebel and co cd explain.

Comment

after they let german uboats refuel during the war i dont trust em!!!

Comment

and yours us...had plenty

Comment

Working...
                            X