Cisse to stay at QPR if relegated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    well he'll miss 37 games in two years anyhow!!
    Yeah you wait till he hears it's 46 games a season he'll see more reds than than Ronnie O'Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Yeah you wait till he hears it's 46 games a season he'll see more reds than than Ronnie O'Sullivan

Comment

Everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that he had never been sent off before in his career. I suspect the over exuberance of trying to impress, the fact he is up for a battle and the fact he hadn't plated in the PL for a while were the main contributing factors.
        He will probably see out the rest of his career without another red - but some say he should be nowhere near our squad -
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

for me

for me he is the nearerst thing to ferdinand we have ever had,next season if we aere in the prem he will score thirty goals if we get relegated he will score 40 goals hes the new jimmy greaves
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            Everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that he had never been sent off before in his career. I suspect the over exuberance of trying to impress, the fact he is up for a battle and the fact he hadn't plated in the PL for a while were the main contributing factors.
            He will probably see out the rest of his career without another red - but some say he should be nowhere near our squad -
            Blue mate is plated the past tense of this...
            [IMG]plating A sexual act wherein one partner lies face up on the floor with a plate of glass over their face, and the other sh*ts on the glass[/IMG]

Comment

If we go down it's partly his fault for 2 stupid red cards so he'll owe us!
              We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
              @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Originally posted by Deadend_Friend View Post
                If we go down it's partly his fault for 2 stupid red cards so he'll owe us!
                maybe 1/1000th his fault
                he only joined in jan...by that time we were well and truly in this dog fight.
                can't blame him for that.

Comment

where does he says this?
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Blue mate is plated the past tense of this...
                    [IMG]plating A sexual act wherein one partner lies face up on the floor with a plate of glass over their face, and the other sh*ts on the glass[/IMG]
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

It doesn't say this on his twitter anywhere. Think this might be a wind up

Comment

Originally posted by Michael229 View Post
                        It doesn't say this on his twitter anywhere. Think this might be a wind up
                        Its not on his twitter its from a journalist who interviewed him

Comment

great news he will smash the granny out of the championship would be good to go up as champs again and we could get our open top bus parade
                          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                          X