Hughes & Ref at Half Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughes & Ref at Half Time

Can’t believe the ref bottled going down the tunnel at half time until Hughes had left who was waiting for him.

If you’re that sure of your decisions have confidence in explaining them!!!

We need to stop protecting and sheltering the refs & linos because I think it is contributing to the poor decisions happening not just to us but throughout the leagues. Managers and players are expected to speak after a match about their decisions so its time the officials stepped up to.

And while I am at it I would get rid of the ear pieces for officials. Is it any coincidence that linos have got so many offside calls wrong since their introduction??

You see them talking on them as the match is progressing so no doubt instead of concentrating on what’s happening in front of them their hearing the ref and each other and missing the important decisions it has to be a distraction akin to driving while on a mobile phone it slows your reactions and concentration.

Plus what is the point of the lino nowadays they get the offside decisions wrong more often then not and from what I see the ref gives all the throw ins by pointing them out then the lino raises his flag their becoming redundant their certainly incompetent.
Working...
X