No announcement yet.

EFFIN HELL... The day gets worse if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFFIN HELL... The day gets worse if...

like me ur an English R's fan.. England are bl00dy well losing the rugby but my ire is somewhat dampened by Hodgeson's try a few mins ago...

A quick rant and in no particular order...

We have the rancid stench of relegation about our bones...

Peter Reid on 5Live said that in his view Blackburn wanted it more.... and in-between the loss of t'internet streams and what I could make out he was right!!!

Don't let Mackie's late brace gloss over what was a woeful display overall... not just in lack of technique but, of emotional desire and lack of a will to win or fight for the cause.... That's both insulting to us fans and shows that all is not well at the good ship QPR.....

Sunderland just keep on effing well winning... Hughes has had nowhere near the same sort of impact and hardly a major step up from the game old boy Warnock is it?

Paul Lambert.... Have to be honest I despise the bloke but, lets be honest what right minded R's fan would not wish to swap our season for theirs... Have to hand it to the geezer he has performed miracles considering where some of that team were playing only two years ago... amazing team spirit but hard to take when one thinks of those two Lounge lizardesque journ's Liddle and Dennis... a couple of R's hating C0CKS.... pains me that they are enjoying so much success... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

The only thing that has cheered me up is that England are now beating Italy.....

REALLY CHEESED OFF and very worried that we are heading down...

They'll be a positive spin put onto a nearly scoreline but unless there is a radical change in form we are heading back to the Chumpionship....

Don't want to appear too morose but am seriously worried here folks....
    Last edited by ahR; 11-02-2012, 06:35 PM.
Working...
X