No announcement yet.

Samba now 1/4 to join on skybet !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure they dont mean the othe bloke Samba Diakite? would love Chris samba n our defence dont think it will happen also think if he's going one either Spurs or a big club will hyjack the deal

Comment

Does anyone else get the feeling Blackburn are holding out to the last minute so they can justify not spending any money to the fans? Venky's are a very strange bunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Warnock's Shorts View Post
        Does anyone else get the feeling Blackburn are holding out to the last minute so they can justify not spending any money to the fans? Venky's are a very strange bunch!
        That's basically what i said the other week.

Everyone knows they need to pay off the bank. If they sold early then the fans would want it reinvested in the team, which they won't do. They then make out they are desperate to keep him "for the cause" in some way to appease the fans, and then as everyone expects, at the last minute sell him. They will then try to blame the player for a last minute departure saying he made the situation untenable, but unfortunately it was too late in the window to get a replacement.....

Comment

We will offer Fitz Hall or Gabbidon, Spurs will offer Bassong............

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            We will offer Fitz Hall or Gabbidon, Spurs will offer Bassong............
            He's ours then!

Comment

They haven't got any money at all at the moment, hence why Roberts, Salgado, Andrews and a few other aren't playing. One more game and they trigger something in their contracts etc. He will leave, not sure to who, but I reckon it will be last minute so they can't get no one in. Blackburn currently don't have a board who are running the day to day elements of the club. They have a deputy chief executive at Blackburn but no chief executive, and whatever Steve Kean is saying about Samba is off his own back. If Venky's get an offer of 8 million + I reckon he is off.

Comment

Originally posted by cubicle View Post
                If we get Samba it would be brilliant, but for some reason I don't see it happening. Please let me be wrong.

He will go to spurs,Arsenal or United, I think.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Husklepp scored 2 goals on sat. Shall we sign him?

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    Sure they dont mean the othe bloke Samba Diakite? would love Chris samba n our defence dont think it will happen also think if he's going one either Spurs or a big club will hyjack the deal

QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Working...
                    X