Warnock and the Ref......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock and the Ref......

Firstly have to say I watched the incident about 10 times and Johnson definitely cons the offficials, yes Barton was stupid to get involved but he was getting kicked all over the park and got no protection from ref. Norwich should have had 3 bookings before the incident and was having his ankles clipped all the time,OFF the ball !
    Warnock though got the tactics wrong from the start and we lacked any pace going forward, even at 1-0 I thought we were playing poorly but Norwich were just lumping it up to Holt, so weren't capitalising on our poor play.
    SWP should have played particularly in Traores absence.
    Second half continued in the same vein and how Holt and I think Pilkington escaped bookings is beyond me.
    Very difficult to sum up Rangers today as the Ref saw to that from the 2nd minute, with his diabolical decisions but suffice to say Warnock is now under intense pressure and defeat to MKD then Newcastle could see Wigan as the last chance saloon for him.
    We are getting no luck for sure but NW is getting his tactics wrong too, played into Lamberts hands today with his selections.
    Think JB got mugged off today mainly by Lambert as his Bully boy tactics worked to a tee with a little help from the Ref and Linesman.
Working...
X