This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Statement regards Recent Events

Apologies for lateness, but I have been broadcasting a radio show from 7pm this evening.

I see that certain posters are jumping to conclusions about certain things and I will only be posting once about the subject.

The club were aware of eerily accurate information posted on this forum. They made the point that training at finished around 1pm and the post appeared here by 2.25pm on who would be playing and who would be dropped. Also, about Campbell. This came after reports of what alledgedly happened in the dressing room at the fulham game at half time two weeks ago. I was not aware of the post until 350pm, so it had been on the forum for about 90 minutes. I spend far less time on the forum these days and was not even on the forum at the time of being phoned. I even joked was it about my photo from 1988 as I had no idea what the call was all about.

The club asked for any information that I might have as they wanted to speak to RicRoc and ask where it was coming from as this was delicate information and more importantly felt a player within was giving the details. The club could not get hold of RicRoc by email clearly stating it was wrong details and they asked me to PM him to ring either myself or the club. Both numbers were provided to RicRoc, RicRoc rang me. The only communication was over the phone.

He apologised for the post and asked for it to be removed, by that time the club felt damage had been done and it would harm more if it was removed. No-one would expect Warnock to announce details in the Press Conference, but he was obviously upset that information was being leaked and no doubt his position as key decision maker was being undermined ( I can only presume).

I suspect the club want to make a stand as we are now in the premiership and each game is vitally important and especially a day before, any leak to opposing team would be damaging.

I do not work for the club or employed. I simply do a pre-match programme for QPR which is a hobby. I can understand fans misinterpreting that or indeed maniplulating the truth so I am stepping down as moderator and admin of this site.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/
Working...
X