Dehli Belly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dehli Belly

Apparently Blackburn are in India training at the moment, lets hope they all get crooked by some dodgy ruby. Maybe then we can do something about that goal deficit of ours!

We all hoped that Fulham would be too tired after their European adventure and look what happened! Expect no favours from Bombay Bum and his chums.

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
      Apparently Blackburn are in India training at the moment, lets hope they all get crooked by some dodgy ruby. Maybe then we can do something about that goal deficit of ours!
      I am hoping Mackie plays, and scores against them next week, it won't make him forget but it will be a sort of payback for the injury he received against them last year.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

TBH Blackburn are absolute axewound. If we want to stay up we should be beating them comfortably without any kind of impediment
        A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

will be some poetic justice if mackie was to score the winner

Comment

lets look at it though... blackburn went to fulham and got a draw. we got a tonking!

we have to beat blackburn if we are to have a chance of getting points. a draw wont be enough.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
              lets look at it though... blackburn went to fulham and got a draw. we got a tonking!

we have to beat blackburn if we are to have a chance of getting points. a draw wont be enough.
              why i made the comment on the other post ref going2 up front and trying to win

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post

On the day we might be happy to take a draw if things are not going to plan.

Comment

I imagine Kean's position will become very rocky if we beat them. Shame really, he seems decent enough but managers just don't get the time they need nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                  X