Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
    Performance, debuts, Atmosphere, feelgood factor
    SWP and taraabt link up play was quality
    Really enjoyed the great football my team played
    Can't wait for Saturday
    Cmon you Rs

could not agree more Sir

Comment

Fully agree bruv. Just re watched it on Sky + and we looked scintillating. Some of Taarabts play was unbelievable but to be fair every single player to a man were top notch.

Proud as punch & buzzing for Wolves on Saturday now.

Comment

Really looking forward to Saturday and rest of the season
        Really believe we are set up as a team that will do well away from home
        We can definitely take something from Saturdays game
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Every time we went forward we looked like we were dangerous & created chances & had options. Something we've lacked for a while.

Comment

Watched it while working on the box and some of the play I never thought I would see us doing it at that standard. SWP must be best English wide player by far based on that especially as hadn't started league game for about a year. For me though it was Faurlin. Like Adel seemed to be relishing playing with better quality players and was top notch.

Bothroyd also thought was very good. It was his strength, hold up and link play which to a large degree allowed our midfielders to attack. Very impressive.

Overall very exciting times. Some of our midfield play in particular was breathtaking, top Premiership quality.

Who could have imagined it would be looking so good after our debacle of a pre-season?

Comment

Agree with all of the above.....

Comment

Good post Merry, we seem to have gelled early and performances will only get better.
                Missing Wolves away, but looking forward to Villa, and gonna buy a Fulham ticket today i think!!

Comment

I just loved it.

No offence to the fabulous service we got from the players involved last season, but to see us comfortable on the ball (mostly) in defence, passing out from the back...was great. Thought Traore looked very good on the ball.
                  Tarrabt...had me out of my seat on numerous occasions. Derry had me clapping with respect. SWP...great addition ! Faurlin...class. I could go on...

Comment

The beauty of it is that we will probably have even more joy away from home with our system than at home, simply becasue when on their own patch, teams will have to attack us, leaving gaps for us to exploit at the back.

It's going to be an exciting season..... bloody loving it!

Comment

Working...
                    X