Rangers not QPR have made an offer for Carlos Cuellar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    We have already signed a newcastle legend so why sign another?
    Is this to do with the Nile Ranger thread or this one,as I can't see the connection as Cuellar plays for AV.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
      Newscaster just repeated the Cuellar situation and it IS Rangers and not QPR,and they also chose this time NOT to mention Bullard,sorry about the misleading info.
      Fair play, not many people apologise for getting things wrong around here
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        Fair play, not many people apologise for getting things wrong around here
        Cheers Bluehoop.Thats because I'm about 150 years older than most of the members on here and courtesy like yours,Ted's and Stainrodisalegend,is a dying art.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          We have already signed a newcastle legend so why sign another?
          I take it the Newcastle Legend is none other than............Peter Ramage???
          WE WILL BE PREMIER LEAGUE AGAIN......ONE DAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
            Cheers Bluehoop.Thats because I'm about 150 years older than most of the members on here and courtesy like yours,Ted's and Stainrodisalegend,is a dying art.
            To be held in the same regard as the legend that is Ted is something that will stay with me forever - oh and worry not, you are not the only oldie around here
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              To be held in the same regard as the legend that is Ted is something that will stay with me forever - oh and worry not, you are not the only oldie around here

I'm that old that I met Laurel and Hardy,and do you know what they said to me?...... WHO ARE YOU !

Comment

Deffo on Talksport 12.00 saying QPR have confirmed they want to sign Bullard on loan and also made an offer for aston villa defender Calos Cuellar.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  Deffo on Talksport 12.00 saying QPR have confirmed they want to sign Bullard on loan and also made an offer for aston villa defender Calos Cuellar.
                  no m8 they followed the Bullard report with "RANGERS have made an offer for Carlos Cuellar"

all over the net ..... http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13872894.stm

Comment

is that not what I've said

Comment

Working...
                    X