Shareholders Letter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shareholders Letter?

Has the recent shareholders letter been discussed here over the last week or so regarding this "given the Company has not fulfilled its requirement to repay the loan by 28 July 2010 and the Option is currently exercisable"

Happy to scan the letter and post it on here but not if it has already been done of course or discussed to death?

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    Has the recent shareholders letter been discussed here over the last week or so regarding this "given the Company has not fulfilled its requirement to repay the loan by 28 July 2010 and the Option is currently exercisable"

Happy to scan the letter and post it on here but not if it has already been done of course or discussed to death?
    Is this concerning the Amulya Loan? If so I think it has been missed, so feel free to post the letter.....
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Especially for H and anyone else interested

I may have been asleep over the last few months but I dont recall us dealing with a company called Lienka before

Copyright WATRBS 2011,so no C+P please!!

Only joking

Comment

Wouldn't it be nice if they actually wrote this stuff in English?

Like you have never heard of Lienka......

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

What I don't like is the ground was valued at £21,250m 2 years ago so probably worth closer to £25m now. They can acquire it for £10m and make a profit.

Comment

"acquire" in inverted commas by the way

Comment

Here is the 2nd page now should I agree and sign or not I wonder

Comment

So this is who Lienka is....

Lienka Consultants Limited ('Lienka') is also a person acting in concert with QPR Holdings Limited and has an indirect interest in QPR Holdings Limited by virtue of its majority direct shareholding in Sarita Capital Investment Inc. Lienka is the trustee of the FB Trust, of which Flavio Briatore is currently the sole discretionary beneficiary.

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/QPR....html?x=0&.v=1

Bloody Flavio again, who would have thought it.....

Comment

Shock horror

Comment

I thought it was just to vote for another delay to repayment until end of September.

Hopefully, to allow the Premiership money to start filtering in and we can pay it off in full.

Of course, more likely an underhand way of squeezing Amit out of the Amulya gravy train and £600k a year in Interest.

Comment

Working...
                    X