So lets get this straight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
    How many games will you be going to out of interest? I have a feeling i know the answer
    not many...he's too comfortable over there in the ####### capital of the world

Comment

Waterbuffalo aka Ali Russell

Comment

Originally posted by UB5 Ranger View Post
        I have seen it quoted that the cheapest tickets are ; Arsenal £33, Spurs £29 and Fulham £25 !
        How our club can justify the cheapest tickets being £47 is a joke.

We are being priced alongside established premier league clubs and when we play the likes of Wigan, Bolton will be lucky if there is more than 14000 !!

Comment

yeah this water buff matey comes on here giving it the bertie big ****** about ticket prices when he wont even be going going to one game! its alright for him to say its fair but he is not the one paying for a ticket! the bloke is a *****!!!!!!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
            yeah this water buff matey comes on here giving it the bertie big ****** about ticket prices when he wont even be going going to one game! its alright for him to say its fair but he is not the one paying for a ticket! the bloke is a *****!!!!!!
            I expect he is busy at the moment weeding the garden of Christine his blow up doll

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              I expect he is busy at the moment weeding the garden of Christine his blow up doll
              lol

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                What are the actual prices for PL London clubs?

I'm not having a go, as I don't know.

Only know Fulham away next season will be £49 and Arsenal near £60/£70
                I have been to Chelsea and Arsenal in last cpl seasons - both cost me less than £40.

You need to bear in mind that away tickets can be priced at what the home team want as long as they can justify that they have "similar" tickets at that price for home fans. So they can vary from match to match if they wish.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                X