Well I'm back from Wembley.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I'm back from Wembley.........

Not a great deal to say. Spoke to Bryan Swanson from Sky Sports News. He was there with 3 or 4 others. He didn't have any idea about who was on the panel so I told him about Colin Murdoch and the rumours of David Dein, Alan Shearer and John Ryan from Donny Rovers also involved. It's now been confirmed on the yellow ticker tape thing on Sky that Colin Murdock is on it. I must be the source

Anyway, all he said was that the lawyers and QCs had gone into Wembley today from both sides and no one had come out yet, unless they had slipped out a side entrance. He said he has been there all week and they have always left around half 5. I gave it until 6pm and now I'm back home.

He said he had not seen Paladini there today.

I must add that most of the people going in and out of Wembley were from Barcelona and Man United who were there for a Champions League Finalists meeting. Plus there was lots of people getting the ground ready for the FA Trophy Final tomorrow between Mansfield and Darlington.

Sorry, I couldn't get anything much. Let's just hope we can enjoy tomorrow being Champions and being back in the big time.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

No need to apologise mate - thx for camping out there!

Comment

Thanks for the update

Some rumours saying everyone now gone home others on twitter saying everyone still there?

Comment

Cheers Mr H
        F.K.T.S.

Comment

Top effort hammersmithr
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Thanks for making the effort Urs

Comment

Well done Hammersmith!

We're here, we're there, we're every f**king where QPR, QPR.

Comment

Well done!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Good play mate

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    Good play mate
                    Fair play to you Hammersmith

Comment

fair play mate, thanks!

Comment

Cheers HammersmithR, nice one!
                        Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Top Man

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                            Not a great deal to say. Spoke to Bryan Swanson from Sky Sports News. He was there with 3 or 4 others. He didn't have any idea about who was on the panel so I told him about Colin Murdoch and the rumours of David Dein, Alan Shearer and John Ryan from Donny Rovers also involved. It's now been confirmed on the yellow ticker tape thing on Sky that Colin Murdock is on it. I must be the source

Anyway, all he said was that the lawyers and QCs had gone into Wembley today from both sides and no one had come out yet, unless they had slipped out a side entrance. He said he has been there all week and they have always left around half 5. I gave it until 6pm and now I'm back home.

He said he had not seen Paladini there today.

I must add that most of the people going in and out of Wembley were from Barcelona and Man United who were there for a Champions League Finalists meeting. Plus there was lots of people getting the ground ready for the FA Trophy Final tomorrow between Mansfield and Darlington.

Sorry, I couldn't get anything much. Let's just hope we can enjoy tomorrow being Champions and being back in the big time.
                            Well played Hammersmith, gave us more info than sky/talk shite have.
                            F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Working...
                            X