A Quick Message For Loftforwords readers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Quick Message For Loftforwords readers

It has come to my attention, that this site has been accused wrongly yet again of threatening to sue or take legal action against Fansnetwork/Loftforwords.

This is not the case and northern R is quite welcome to post up here or on his site, the actually wording sent to him by one of our moderators. The seriousness of the allegations made one particular individual write personally, because it has no place on a QPR messageboard and if I was being persecuted in that way, I would have sent a letter in exactly the same way, as people do believe what they actually read.

Myu and I has owners of wearetherangersboys have not threatened to take legal action against Fansnetwork though I could have done it several times. If you allow over agressive and purely distasteful accusations towards individuals who support our club, that is something that you have to live with. To a degree, it gives you credibility from a few and gives those who have nothing better to do, then persecute people via a QPR forum a platform, on which you never edit or delete. Problem is, these are QPR fans you are talking about, not the **** down the road.

That in general terms is what you are allowing and the old addage we all support the same club, goes out the window when you allow such personal abuse. Thats okay I guess, because it is not solely aimed at you, if that happened, you'd be the first person to delete it.

So many tell me they hate posting on QPR messageboards for fear of being victimised, that is set to continue unless forums like yours, embrace all QPR supporters from all walks of life.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/
Working...
X