Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geovanni leaves Hull City

A good signing If we manage to get him:

Brazilian midfielder Geovanni has left Hull City with immediate effect after agreeing a severance deal.

The 30-year-old joined the club as they began life in the Premier League in 2008 and scored their first goal in the league against Fulham.

A statement on the club website said: "We would like to thank Geovanni for the memorable moments he provided."

He is now free to seek options elsewhere with clubs in Greece and Turkey reportedly showing an interest.

The former Benfica and Barcelona man signed for Hull from Manchester City on a free transfer, and scored 13 goals in 65 games.

Source: BBC
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
    A good signing If we manage to get him:

Brazilian midfielder Geovanni has left Hull City with immediate effect after agreeing a severance deal.

The 30-year-old joined the club as they began life in the Premier League in 2008 and scored their first goal in the league against Fulham.

A statement on the club website said: "We would like to thank Geovanni for the memorable moments he provided."

He is now free to seek options elsewhere with clubs in Greece and Turkey reportedly showing an interest.

The former Benfica and Barcelona man signed for Hull from Manchester City on a free transfer, and scored 13 goals in 65 games.

Source: BBC
    No chance, and he will want at least 30k a week min.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Would show a good bit of ambition getting him, but can't see it.
      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

He was on 30k a week when hull had just signed him. Would be looking for 20-25 now. Would be a great signing, always dreamt as a kid of seeing a brazillian player in a qpr shirt

Comment

Pete has a brazillian,rack and crack every month.Hed put a shirt of for you.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
          X