leicester fans and warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leicester fans and warnock

Am i the only one who thought it was hilarious that after we scored a dissalowed goal, their fans would jump up and down and cheer (like we did) after any shot? I thought it was f***ing funny. I actually hate their muggy fans, some c***s outside after getting mouthy and some weirdo with an advertisement on their shirts. I thought some of the banter between the two sets of fans was good and they over-protected it second half (which almost led to me being thrown out because i called one of their fans a w***er and told the steward to f*ck off). Their drum is massive (permanently their, not portable) but was not used. Fair play to the rangers fans who sat through that and stayed to the end (as did i), decent atmosphere for a very poor performance. Anyway the leicester fans were giving to to warnock the whole game: "warnock, your a c***", "Warnock, whats the score" and finally "warnock, give us a wave" which he responded to with a bend over and showing the leicester fans his ####. A shame his tactics werent as good as his sense of humour yesterday
Working...
X