You're not fit to wear the shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're not fit to wear the shirts

We can blame Briatore to an extent but they're on good wages, much better than before Briatore and co came in, and their performances are abysmal. Everyone in every profession suffers from s**t that's above them at some point in their life and yer it's tough, but you can't just refuse to do your job properly.

The players are a total f*cking disgrace and they should count themselves lucky that Briatore is taking the flack because personally I'd rather protest at the players and wait for them to come out after a game because if Harford isn't going to give them a kicking I'll do it.

These players need to grow some balls and I'm not expecting the beautiful football we experienced a couple of months ago but half hearted tackles from a centre back is a disgrace... Not tracking back is a disgrace... and some of them give the impression that they want to lose I mean FOR F*CKS SAKE THROW THE F*CKING BALL TO F*CKING FEET.

I'd much rather meet the QPR players after the game than Briatore because the QPR players showed no respect to the fans who turned up and pretty much took the p*ss out of fans who love the club too much to not go to the games.

Crystal Palace have a lot of c*ap hanging over them, but they are professionals and they do the best with what they've got. Whether we are still in the Championship or not the only way I'm getting a season ticket next year is if they promise a firesale of every qpr player, get rid of this disease of pure laziness and regroup... and I will definitely buy a season ticket if they commit that 50% of it will go towards paying off Vine, Ephraim, Quashie and Stewart's undeserved contracts. TOTAL DISGRACE
Working...
X