Utterly mystified by running of our club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magic View Post
    Look at Forest. They were **** last year, worse than us. They got in a proven manager and proven Championship players (even our own Mr.Blackstock). Where are they now, oh yes they're 3rd , and 2 points off the automatic places.

They spent money. They are reaping the benefits.
    Agree, were a joke. Other clubs can get it right but we shoot ourselves in the foot!! Im 50/50 at the moment for renewing next season.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

In that case apologies Pete, I thought you had. As I hope I made clear, not having a go at you. Still puzzled tho how the club thought it might get Kitson when clearly they have no money to spend.

Comment

Goddard that was not in the public domain, unfortunately now I know that person cannot be trusted, but aye, we live and learn. That is what Pm's are for.

I'm sure you pm'd someone to find out, thats the only way it can land on your PM, but your right it won't happen again.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Goddard that was not in the public domain, unfortunately now I know that person cannot be trusted, but aye, we live and learn. That is what Pm's are for.

I'm sure you pm'd someone to find out, thats the only way it can land on your PM, but your right it won't happen again.
          No, I just got told.

No problem with it, by the way.... it's what boards like this are based on. 100% Fine with that.

But it's the leaks from the club that i find worrying, not fans gossiping about stuff.
          On this board, or any other. Not a problem.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Hence why i ignore 99% of my pms pete and rarely send them
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

No offence to others but the only person I would Pm and get decent factual input was Walkonby. It is a real shame he chooses not to use this board as he told me many FACTS
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                There was a budget if it looked like we would get promoted, we don't so there aint.

simples.

We are not bringing in the revenue so the board wont gamble money
                If they don't provide the product, i.e. top players they won't get the fans hence low revenue. If they keep sacking managers they won't get the fans hence low revenue. If they keep running the club like a Sunday league outfit they won't get the fans hence low revenue ..... should I continue?

I know it is chicken and egg, but look at Chelsea, look at Man City and most poignant look at Blackburn in the 90's that is what can happen if the board show some ambition. It has to start with them. Simple.
                Last edited by kingy10; 04-01-2010, 01:53 PM.
                :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                  If they don't provide the produce, i.e. top players they won't get the fans hence low revenue. If they keep sacking managers they won't get the fans hence low revenue. If they keep running the club like a Sunday league outfit they won't get the fans hence low revenue ..... should I continue?

I know it is chicken and egg, but look at Chelsea, look at Man City and most poignant look at Blackburn in the 90's that is what can happen if the board show some ambition. It has to start with them. Simple.
                  nail and head
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

None of that happened in 2 and half years.

Chelsea sacked managers for fun before they won the premiership
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

agree kingy. dazzer may talk about progress but most of us see chaos, even decline. the board aren't, it seems, going to break that cycle. as such id prefer to write this season off and think i'll spend more time worrying about other things than a club i can't influence.

Comment

Still not as often as we did. But they didnt reach their targets (im presuming).

We seem to be sacking them for whatever reason we can. Going by the above, we are not aiming for promotion, yet we are sacking managers for not getting them their - like Sousa. Mag was going the wrong through the table and he has gone. Gi Gi didnt get play offs and went.

The board either need to go for it, none of this waiting and see crap, and back the man that THEY have picked for a reason.

Comment

Huh?
                          We've had 4 managers (not including Ainswoth, Gallen, Bircham etc..) in just over a year.

Before Jose Mourinho turned up, it took 11 years for them to get through 4 managers.
                          Hoddle, Gullit, Vialli and Ranieri.

Doesn't even bare comparison.
                          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Until we choose a decent manager and trust him to get on with the job and deliver we will never get promoted. However with the muppetts that we've got running the show this is never going to happen. They all have massive egos and are control freaks and think that they should have their fingers in every pie. It hasn't and never will work this way.

In our heart of hearts we all know Hart will not be here in June and we will start the merry go round again.
                            :drunk:

Comment

I feel very left out of this PMing business, I want to be one of the cool kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                                I feel very left out of this PMing business, I want to be one of the cool kids.
                                Its called the Rim Club.

Membership is restricted though, and you have to become an unswerving loyalist to the cause.

Look at HA9/Wembley for example, changed overnight from a spamming troll who posted offensive threads on LFW and regular threatening pm's to various posters on WATRB. He joined the Rim Club, and overnight became a live link to Newsnow and a blinkered lemming to the masters. Mind you, he did alright out of it. Apparently his IQ and his salary quadroupled overnight.
                                QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Working...
                                X