The four year plan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The four year plan.

I just saw again 'The four year plan.' Its an amazing documentary which illustrates what was going on behind the scenes in the Briatore era. However, what touched most was the impeccable personality of Amit Bhattia. He is so assured of himself; have great affection for the R's; and disciplined in public. In one particular shot after he took over from Braitore, during a game at the beginning of the season, he turned to Paladini to warned him not to disrespect the players and shout abuse at them or else he should leave to another place in the ground! During the promotion season the Mittals tried to buy another 17% stake at the club to go up to 50 %. Briatore did not want to. Everyone remember, that after the end of the season the Mittals wanted to take over and were again turned down. Now, I have nothing against Tony Fernandes, however I do believe that with the Mittals at the helm, the story since the first promotion would have been quite different. They had the feel of the club and they were putting the building stones in place.
Working...
X