IMO were a better team this year than last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMO were a better team this year than last

Had an interesting conversation at work, as being happy with the transfer window we were chatting about did I think our chances of promotion were higher now, than when we got relegated.

Discussing who we let go, I must admit i was quite impressed as lets face they were an over paid bunch of Mr Blobby rolly pollies, and i couldn't see who and how we could move them on.

But a lot of work has gone in, and they are gone apart from one or two. The team spirit is now high after being so low an ostrich head in the sand couldn't find it.

HR has brought in youth, and experience as well as keeping the better players, during the discussion he said something which actually didn't dawn on me of which i agreed.

That was not only is this team IMO better than the one we got promoted with Warnock, but it is also better than the one that we finished with when we got relegated.

Most club get weaker as they need to sell the better players, when we have done the opposite IMO, we have got rid of the "trash" and kept our better players (bar Remy).

How many teams can actually say that, Wigan / Reading are weaker, and if you back n history i cant think of many that have achieved this, especially on our scale.

Yo Yo clubs, keep the core of there team, and tweak each getting stronger, we need to clear out most of ours which makes this team IMO is very impressive.

People will keep finding things to complain about, some will even have a good reason but IMO both Management and HR have given us a great chance to amend last season.

Come on UR's
    One for all.... and all for one
Working...
X