The Rest of Our Season and Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rest of Our Season and Future

This thread isn't about being negative, it is my view on the season as it fades away from us.

There are still a dwindling few who think we can stay up. I am not one of them. Not because I am less of a fan or a miserable moaner, but it simply isn't going to happen. I think our last real chance was beating Villa, or getting a draw, but we failed and gave our rivals 3 points to help keep them up and us down.

We have started playing better, but that counts for little if you don't get the points. Every week people put threads up on here about how we can win 5 of 7 or 4 from 6 etc....well looking at the table that doesn't look likely.

I think we will only win 1 more game - and that is against Stoke. This will means we will have been one of the worst sides ever to play in the PL.

That should strike home, because we have been gifted with the most important thing you need to be successful - money. Yet the way our club has been run - that money has become very much a negative, not a positive.

We have abused it to the point team spirit and harmony have suffered to the point of total failure.

We simply must change our model over the coming seasons.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud
Working...
X