Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football First On SKY

Can't wait for this next season.

Being able to watch every full Rangers game from the comfort of the sofa after a day at the football.

Our exposure worldwide is going to absolutely rocket & I predict if we get a top 6 side as our first fixture it will be televised live.

Chelsea at home anyone?

Jesus I forgot about this... I am going to have to invest in a bigger hard drive than the one in my current Sky Plus box. She already constantly gives me an ear-bashing over the massive 10% we constantly have available. I always reply 'well it's simple, watch your programmes and then delete them, that way you'll free up some space and I can keep all the football

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
      Jesus I forgot about this... I am going to have to invest in a bigger hard drive than the one in my current Sky Plus box. She already constantly gives me an ear-bashing over the massive 10% we constantly have available. I always reply 'well it's simple, watch your programmes and then delete them, that way you'll free up some space and I can keep all the football

Football First will be a complete w@nk fest for our armchair supporting contingent!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

Football First will be a complete w@nk fest for our armchair supporting contingent!
        For the last few weeks I have been investing in multi-buys of Kleenex Quadrupal quilted super velvet for next season fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
          For the last few weeks I have been investing in multi-buys of Kleenex Quadrupal quilted super velvet for next season fella.
          Makes 2 of us bruv!

Constant boners

Tim; you could be right pal. Apologies if that's the case. I thought it was the full whack via the red button. 45 min highlights is better than what we've had for many a year to be fair.
          Last edited by Ric-Roc; 05-04-2011, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tim westwood View Post
            I thought Football First shows the full game for game of the day the rest are like 45 min highlights via the interactive button?
            Yeah - can anyone explain exactly how it works? Can you record it if it's only viewable by "red button"? Can you record just the Rs game?

I always thought Sky Sports would be a given for me in the prem but rocky employment prospects now means I might have to give it some serious thought before chucking a few hundred quid at Sky; might have to make do with MOTD .

Comment

I just watched the repeat of last nights game on Sky Sports 1 and thought it was nice to watch the full 90minutes.

Just a look into what it will be like nice season
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
              X