Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Size

I think he deserves a special mention.

He was superb tonight, especially 1st half. Loads of great tackles, seemed to be everywhere and put his body on the line several times. Wished the crowd had sung his name just to give him an extra boost and make him feel appreciated.

He's been different class since our new fitness coaches have been to work on him.

Thought he got caught the wrong side of his man 2/3 times which is not unusual for him....Sheff Utd were poor and at a higher level would get really punished for that.

Still overall I do think he's much improved.
    Last edited by The White City General; 04-04-2011, 10:34 PM.

Comment

I wonder if connors has a future. Not even on the bench tonight as shittu was.

Makes you wonder what Neil is thinking.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Yes he was fantastic tonight. Even his face had to stop a shot which nearly had his head off !!

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
          Thought he got caught the wrong side of his man 2/3 times which is not unusual for him
          Can only think of the Henderson incident for their penalty shout but even there I thought he recovered well and did enough to put the player off, managing to get an arm on him on the ref's blind side.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            Can only think of the Henderson incident for their penalty shout but even there I thought he recovered well and did enough to put the player off...managed to get an arm on him on the ref's blind side.
            I'm sure there was another but would have to watch the replays back. As I said much improved but still think he likes the focus/concentration for 90 mins of football in the PL.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              I wonder if connors has a future. Not even on the bench tonight as shittu was.

Makes you wonder what Neil is thinking.
              Neil said in the press conference just now his biggest headache tonight was who to leave off the bench!

What a fantastic problem to have :drunk:

Comment

Put in a good shift tonight did our Fitz

Comment

Thought Hall and Gorks let too many balls bounce in the first half.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

To be fair losing Fitz and Routs to Newcastle last season could turn out to be a blessing in disguise. The experience of going up last season is doing wonders for them this season!

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
                      To be fair losing Fitz and Routs to Newcastle last season could turn out to be a blessing in disguise. The experience of going up last season is doing wonders for them this season!
                      He was saying that was rubbing off on the other players too.

Comment

Always thought he would come good if he could string a bulk of games together. Still not totally switched on yet but not far off being 100%. If only supporters got behind him a little more I think you'd see a different player there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                          Always thought he would come good if he could string a bulk of games together. Still not totally switched on yet but not far off being 100%. If only supporters got behind him a little more I think you'd see a different player there.
                          Agree. Really think we need to start backing him more. Neil saw enough of him to make him captain at the start of the season.

Comment

Working...
                          X