Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Club statement...... (Merged with Dazzer's)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club statement...... (Merged with Dazzer's)

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...307889,00.html

Interesting.

I wonder who the potential buyers are???????
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
    http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...307889,00.html

Interesting.

I wonder who the potential buyers are???????
    I'm assuming that is Bernie's stake?

Comment

Okay, maybe it should not be made public now because we want to concentrate on promotion, but it can only be good news in my view.

They must have money dealing with Bernie.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

must say i do question the timing of this!!!!...............only at qpr!!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Wow Hammersmith, I pray its big buyers willing to support Neil.

Comment

Very interesting, we need someone with big dollars willing to spend in the premiership...

Any possible deal must without question rely on us going up.. Makes total sense to me.. No wonder Bernie bought more shares.

He has been smart, brought more at a lower price, spent enough to get us to where we are now then sell up when were much more valuable. Fair play.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
              must say i do question the timing of this!!!!...............only at qpr!!!

Ridiculous. Surely it could of waited ffs.

Comment

Was it suggested in the paper earlier in the week that an american company or consortioum is rumoured to be the potiential buyer?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                  Very interesting, we need someone with big dollars willing to spend in the premiership...

Any possible deal must without question rely on us going up.. Makes total sense to me.. No wonder Bernie bought more shares.

He has been smart, brought more at a lower price, spent enough to get us to where we are now then sell up when were much more valuable. Fair play.
                  Savvy man , hence my thread the other day asking why Mittals didnt do it.

Comment

if your a genuine QPR fan.. you will not make a thing of this... we need LESS AND LESS distractions as possible..

bite your tongue until we're promoted then by all means go to town.

TERRIBLE timing of this statement.
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Perhaps we're going to be the Indian Chicken-Pluckers second string, after Blackburn?

Comment

Personally speaking i dont see why anyone would really be worried about this effecting our promotion bid! Its the same players, its the same manager, its the same feel good feeling, were still top, nothing can change now, nobody can take these players from us until the summer...

Why would anyone be botherd about this coming out now!? Its not like were in a relegation scrap..

Discussions are under way, all we can do is debate who the interested party maybe, i dont understand why this has to be seen in a negative light, this could be a new and exciting chapter for QPR..
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

Ridiculous. Surely it could of waited ffs.
                          exactamondo rocs......new buyer comes in all guns blaizing promising mourinho/ messi/xavi/gerrad.....how does it make the gaffer n players who've one the business this season thus far feel????.......terrible pr once again imho"!!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Vijay Mallya of Kingfisher and Force One GP, would not deal with Flavio Briatore for whatever reason. FB gives or sells his shares to Bernie (this has never been confirmed) and now Bernie is selling the stake to Mr Mallya, who with Mr Mittall, will take QPR further than they have ever been before and take football to India and QPR will be the number 1 team there.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                              Personally speaking i dont see why anyone would really be worried about this effecting our promotion bid! Its the same players, its the same manager, its the same feel good feeling, were still top, nothing can change now, nobody can take these players from us until the summer...

Why would anyone be botherd about this coming out now!? Its not like were in a relegation scrap..

Discussions are under way, all we can do is debate who the interested party maybe, i dont understand why this has to be seen in a negative light, this could be a new and exciting chapter for QPR..

QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X